Brandon Marshall and his love affair for Cutler | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall and his love affair for Cutler

Yeah it would be nice if Mario Manningham reunited with Jake - in Miami. So what?

Am I missing something? This Mile High magic... How many super bowls did they win? How many did they go to? How many AFC crowns?

And how Marshall can endorse such a shameless and obvious quitter is a bit beyond me.

In any case. We waited for mega years for a WR like Marshall. Now we have him. Now we're waiting for our QB. We might have RG3, Manning or Flynn throwing the ball next year. I'd prefer his number one target to be Marshall rather than Hartline, whoever it is.

Am I missing something? This Mile High magic... How many super bowls did they win? How many did they go to? How many AFC crowns?

And how Marshall can endorse such a shameless and obvious quitter is a bit beyond me.

In any case. We waited for mega years for a WR like Marshall. Now we have him. Now we're waiting for our QB. We might have RG3, Manning or Flynn throwing the ball next year. I'd prefer his number one target to be Marshall rather than Hartline, whoever it is.

Lol, I dont think they ever even made the playoffs.

Never did Marshall say he didn't want to be on this team. Relax! If anything, Cutler would be coming here. Aside from Reggie Bush, Marshall is our only legitimate playmaker on offense. We've seen flashes of his ability and if we can pair him up with a QB that is worth a damn, he can be deadly. Marshall is a game changer, pure and simple.

I wouldn't trade Miami's best WR since McDuffie for anything. Not even a 1st rd pick (well, maybe a top 10... maybe). He's proven. Anyone taken in the draft is unproven. Does he drop a lot of balls? Sure. But he also catches a lot of balls.

Sometimes you people... SMH

I'd trade him for a second. He's a headcase, and chances are that he'll screw up and get suspended again at some point in the future.

I'd trade him for a second. He's a headcase, and chances are that he'll screw up and get suspended again at some point in the future.

Just curious... Did you also feel this way about Ricky BEFORE the 'retirement"?

How many games did Marshall miss as a Miami Dolphin due to suspension? You don't like him, ok. But don't act as if he is getting suspended every other game. People have said that for two years and what happened? Brandon Marshall has had two consecutive 1.000 yard seasons and once he stops dropping those damn balls he's becoming the monster Jeff Ireland envisioned him to be when he traded for him. No way you let go of Brandon Marshall...

WAS a headcase. So what if he had a troubled past? He has truly changed for the better, he's earned a spot on this team. Not sure at all as to why Marshall receives the amount of flack that he does.

a headcase on the brink of a suspension... some people on here really, really need there posting privileges revoked.

Let him go drop some td's for the Bears!!With the money the Phins are paying him he needs to shut up and work on not dropping td's!!

Back
Top Bottom