Brandon Marshall Suspended by the Broncos | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Suspended by the Broncos

I`d love to trade for him! BP will take care of any attitude issues. The guy is just unhappy and deserves fair remuneration. He`s a top receiver, young and could be a good fit for us.

Thoughts?

http://www.nfl.com/news/story?id=09000d5d81234b4b&template=without-video-with-comments&confirm=true

You must be kidding. Remember the little exchange he had with Porter through the media last year?

He is bad news. He has major off the field & character issues that will always be a problem for him no matter where he goes. He will end up back in trouble in a little while I would bet on it. Just look at his face, he is a problem waiting to happen.

crybabypngw300h425-1.jpg
Cry baby
xin_272110420154982827421-1.jpg
brandon marshall

oh wait... this isnt a brandon marshall look a like forum?

shoot.

NO.....good talent......too many on field and off field issues. The bad outweighs the good.

Aren't we the team that forgave Ricky twice for screwing the team. This kid is far better than any receiver we currently have.

I`d love to trade for him! BP will take care of any attitude issues. The guy is just unhappy and deserves fair remuneration. He`s a top receiver, young and could be a good fit for us.

Thoughts?

I think there may be mile high problems in Denver, which could suggest Marshall has a legitimate beef. However, I would much rather
see him play out his contract and then leave. No way of telling if this is the beginning of a pattern with him. I'm kinda tired of these primadona athletes. I prefer the Dolphins pass on this one.

Why does the WR have so many ****ing prima donnas?

Find it funny that he desperatly wants a trade out of Denver and yet carries on like a complete tool and expects teams to have any interest?

He'll probably go to some team not named the Dolphins and rack up an MVP type season...He's not helping his case any though.

Aren't we the team that forgave Ricky twice for screwing the team. This kid is far better than any receiver we currently have.

Except Ricky just wanted to go smoke because he's an airhead, while Brandon over here is playing kickball and volleyball during a football practice.

See the difference?

Back
Top Bottom