Brandon Marshall Suspended by the Broncos | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall Suspended by the Broncos

Anyone remember what happened to Randy Moss as soon as he went to the patriots?
Not a similar situation or player. Randy doesn't play well, by choice, when on a crappy team. That year, we sucked ***. He would have thrown his typical fit and half-assed it on the field as soon as he put on our jersey. NE was a SB contender before he ever set foot in their stadium.

Marshall is just unprofessional. How is acting like a baby going to convince anybody to pick him up? Being a headcase doesn't increase your value in any way. Be professional, work hard, and demand a trade if you want. He's a free agent next year. How does acting like a baby do anything but lower his value and the amount he'll get in the market? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'll get plenty; but it won't be as much as if he kept his head on straight, and it will be a lot less if he acts like that during the regular season and lets it affect his play.

Not a similar situation or player. Randy doesn't play well, by choice, when on a crappy team. That year, we sucked ***. He would have thrown his typical fit and half-assed it on the field as soon as he put on our jersey. NE was a SB contender before he ever set foot in their stadium.

Marshall is just unprofessional. How is acting like a baby going to convince anybody to pick him up? Being a headcase doesn't increase your value in any way. Be professional, work hard, and demand a trade if you want. He's a free agent next year. How does acting like a baby do anything but lower his value and the amount he'll get in the market? Don't get me wrong, I'm sure he'll get plenty; but it won't be as much as if he kept his head on straight, and it will be a lot less if he acts like that during the regular season and lets it affect his play.

Could not of said it better myself. :hi5:

Back
Top Bottom