Brandon Marshall wouldn't have worked on this team... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall wouldn't have worked on this team...

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...ago-bears-says-offense-needs-held-accountable

In his post-game conference today Marshall threw another frustrated hissy fit of sorts. This is a guy that can only function in an organization that wins consistently. The second things go bad he tends to explode and I think that torpedoes the rest of the team, as he is beginning to do in Chicago. Getting rid of him was the right choice.

However, not replacing him was a poor choice.

that is the reason he is gone, hate to say it, but addition by subtraction

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/stor...ago-bears-says-offense-needs-held-accountable

In his post-game conference today Marshall threw another frustrated hissy fit of sorts. This is a guy that can only function in an organization that wins consistently. The second things go bad he tends to explode and I think that torpedoes the rest of the team, as he is beginning to do in Chicago. Getting rid of him was the right choice.

And it's not even debatable what was the FO on.

I think this game is getting too big for him. Not from a football standpoint but just in general. He's cracking.

Can't believe some people were upset that we dealt him lol

This dude is a mental midget. Not a teammate at all. Thankful that he's gone as I never wanted him here.

Bears have 8 wins. Dolphins have 6. How much of a difference has Marshall made in Chicago lol.

Dude is a waste of time.

I am glad he is gone, good player awful human being. He needs to be replaced though, I don't really mind it wasnt done last off season as long as we get the right guy in the end.

Marshall has never been on a playoff team and it is starting to look like that will continue this season. Also might be back to back seasons he is on a team that gets the head coach fired.

It seems our hypocrisy knows no bounds

---------- Post added at 05:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

I twitted:

PhinFansince75@josekareh19m@BMarshall Grow some balls Brandon, you are a cancer to any football organization and a disgrace to the NFL..

you stay classy San Diego

I didnt see a hissy fit. I saw a guy breakdown after a big game.

Maybe i saw a different presser than the op.

He's no longer on the team. We traded him for peanuts but he is gone. Let's critique the players we have.

You are correct. The issue is not that Marshall is gone, it is the lame-ass attempt to replace him.

Back
Top Bottom