Brandon Marshall wouldn't have worked on this team... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall wouldn't have worked on this team...

Marshall has never been on a playoff team and it is starting to look like that will continue this season. Also might be back to back seasons he is on a team that gets the head coach fired.
He made it his rookie year when he barely played

he has the skills we desperately need but damn he is a nut case

The Bears will make it based on their easy sked.

hell who needed a wr with 10 tds , our wholw wr corp has 3 combined

just give me bowe. he wants to be here. I think he could be a nice addition and by this time next year, i bet we wont be discussing how much our offense is avg.

we had to bite the bullet on marshall and take a hit this year with his deal. We will soon be free of it. That is when you find his replacement.

just give me bowe. he wants to be here. I think he could be a nice addition and by this time next year, i bet we wont be discussing how much our offense is avg.

we had to bite the bullet on marshall and take a hit this year with his deal. We will soon be free of it. That is when you find his replacement.

no excuse why they didnt try to replace him better this year, no faith in this fo

what's the odds that if Marshall has a big game next weekend and/or our WRs struggle people start a thread complaining about trading Marshall?

what's the odds that if Marshall has a big game next weekend and/or our WRs struggle people start a thread complaining about trading Marshall?

doesnt matter if he does or not he has had a great season

113 receptions 1466 yards and 11 tds. His best season ever as a pro. To put that in perspective he has basically doubled Hartline's touchdown out put for his career in one season.
Has basically equalled Bess's total td production in 5 years in one year

He has basically 4 times the tds by himself that our whole receiving corps has .

So for those that think we got fair value for him think again.

doesnt matter if he does or not he has had a great season

113 receptions 1466 yards and 11 tds. His best season ever as a pro. To put that in perspective he has basically doubled Hartline's touchdown out put for his career in one season.
Has basically equalled Bess's total td production in 5 years in one year

He has basically 4 times the tds by himself that our whole receiving corps has .

So for those that think we got fair value for him think again.

He's fixing to have 100 more catches than the 2nd guy on his team.

There offense is just as abysmal as ours, actually it may be worse.

Back
Top Bottom