Brandon Marshall | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

then he went on and said maybe we get an elete QB this year , hmmmmmm i bet Mr Ross listens .
everyone wants an elite qb, who wouldnt? unfortunately, elite qbs do not grow on trees.

elite/ potential elite guys available this year.

luck, but he will be to the colts barring something drastic, peyton manning, id deff take a chance assuming hes cleared to play, but that is a big if.

griffin- he has potential, but he maybe raw at first. id take a chance, but wouldnt trade house for him.

weeden- old for a rookie, but possibly he will be ready to contribute immediately.

moore is average, not elite, same with flynn.

Still want Matt Moore throwing passes to him? Sorry, Moore is a good backup, but we still kick too many Field Goals with him.

I'm glad Marshall showed everyone what happens when you have pinpoint passes thrown. The Dolphins cannot be blind to this.

Peyton Manning....GET HEALTHY PLEASE!

bottom line we need a franchise qb belive me philbin knows this im sure they just watched what marshall can do with franchise guys throwing him the ball!!!!!!!

if people needed to see tonights performance as to why we shouldnt trade marshall, thats sad.

marshall could have had 1 catch for 20 yds tonight and u still dont trade him. the guy is a proven top wr in the nfl, has been doing it for years in the nfl with not exactly peyton mannings throwing the ball to him.

its sad some people needed tonights game to rethink their trade marshall thought.

everyone wants an elite qb, who wouldnt? unfortunately, elite qbs do not grow on trees.

elite/ potential elite guys available this year.

luck, but he will be to the colts barring something drastic, peyton manning, id deff take a chance assuming hes cleared to play, but that is a big if.

griffin- he has potential, but he maybe raw at first. id take a chance, but wouldnt trade house for him.

weeden- old for a rookie, but possibly he will be ready to contribute immediately.

moore is average, not elite, same with flynn.

imo you can make an argument about moore ,but i just wouldnt say that about flynn because we havent seen enough of him to say , but what i have seen of him he showed alot of signs that HE IS AN ELETE (FRANCHISE QB) and aaron rogers is saying alot of good things about flynn along with the coaches ,rogers said that flynn WAS READY TO TAKE OVER A FRANCHISE AND BE VERY GOOD AT IT , so moore yes ,Flynn??? dont think so.

HHHHHH2521252125212521252125212521new-1.gif

imo you can make an argument about moore ,but i just wouldnt say that about flynn because we havent seen enough of him to say , but what i have seen of him he showed alot of signs that HE IS AN ELETE (FRANCHISE QB) and aaron rogers is saying alot of good things about flynn along with the coaches ,rogers said that flynn WAS READY TO TAKE OVER A FRANCHISE AND BE VERY GOOD AT IT , so moore yes ,Flynn??? dont think so.
ya, but honestly, a guy like rodgers isnt going to say'' i dont think flynn can really play in this league, etc''.

either way, he still has a long way to go before he is even talked about as being elite. you become elite after compiling 3-4 consistently good years together combined with playoff appearances and wins,not by having 1 great game.

to me, flynn seems like someone with not the strongest arm, and a system qb. if we do get him, i will cheer him on, as i would any qb wearing a fins uniform as i am a fins fan first and foremost, not a player fan, but i just dont see him ever being elite flynn.

hopefully a miracle happens and manning is cleared physically.

ya, but honestly, a guy like rodgers isnt going to say'' i dont think flynn can really play in this league, etc''.

either way, he still has a long way to go before he is even talked about as being elite. you become elite after compiling 3-4 consistently good years together combined with playoff appearances and wins,not by having 1 great game.

to me, flynn seems like someone with not the strongest arm, and a system qb. if we do get him, i will cheer him on, as i would any qb wearing a fins uniform as i am a fins fan first and foremost, not a player fan, but i just dont see him ever being elite flynn.

yeah but think about it the way rogers said it was very very positive , if he didnt think flynn would make it , he would have came out in another way , say like flynn looks to be able to run a franchise ,but will see .. BUT he didnt say it like that he said that flynn IS a franchise QB and that he thinks he is ready to take over a franchise and lead them. go read how he said it .:hump:

now now who is that in your sig lol

Back
Top Bottom