Brandon Marshall | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall

ya, but honestly, a guy like rodgers isnt going to say'' i dont think flynn can really play in this league, etc''.

either way, he still has a long way to go before he is even talked about as being elite. you become elite after compiling 3-4 consistently good years together combined with playoff appearances and wins,not by having 1 great game.

to me, flynn seems like someone with not the strongest arm, and a system qb. if we do get him, i will cheer him on, as i would any qb wearing a fins uniform as i am a fins fan first and foremost, not a player fan, but i just dont see him ever being elite flynn.

hopefully a miracle happens and manning is cleared physically.

true but you can tell if you have watched football long enough in just one year if you have a franchise QB or if there going to be a franchise QB.

He's going to be absolutely insufferable if there isn't a real QB on this team next season.

Unfortunately, our GM is still Ireland and our ownership is still Steve Ross and the Hollywood Squares. So get ready for some fireworks...

2010: 86 receptions, 1,014 yards, 3 TDs with Henne, Pennington for like 5 minutes, and Tyler Thigpen.
2011: 81 receptions, 1,214 yards, 6 TDs with Henne and Moore.

Imagine what he would have with a better QB? (and ONE QB, not 4 different ones in 2 seasons) There would be drops probably still, but less often.

Who wants to trade him? He's not as good as Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson, but you people are nuts to want to trade him.

2010: 86 receptions, 1,014 yards, 3 TDs with Henne, Pennington for like 5 minutes, and Tyler Thigpen.
2011: 81 receptions, 1,214 yards, 6 TDs with Henne and Moore.

Imagine what he would have with a better QB? (and ONE QB, not 4 different ones in 2 seasons) There would be drops probably still, but less often.

Who wants to trade him? He's not as good as Fitzgerald or Calvin Johnson, but you people are nuts to want to trade him.

We couldn't get anything out of him even if we did want to trade him.

Look its great that marshall had a record setting game in a game thats even more bastardized and stripped down than actual NFL football for the defense but lets not try to read more into this than needs to be. Congrats Brandon on your record setting exhibition record performance , be nice if you do that in some actual games where they can play actual defense.

Just goes to show you how scary our offense can be if we grab Blackmon and use Bess properly. Along with Bush who can catch well out fo the backfield and add Fleener a smart TE along with Clay. This team can be unbelievably potent in the offensive side of the ball.

LOL @ Matt Moore

LOL @ Chad Henne

chad henne and matt moore are probably pissed off that marshall doesnt play like that for them lol, on another note, i give marshall credit, thats a bad *** way to recruit a qb lmao.... after flynn sees that, hes coming to miami no doubt, + his old OC is here? i mean does it get any better for flynn? what else does he need to put the ink on the paper? this is the oppurtunity of a lifetime for flynn, on no other team is flynn going to get a chance to start, get a probowl receiver like marshall, and have his OC as his head coach.

Just goes to show you how scary our offense can be if we grab Blackmon and use Bess properly. Along with Bush who can catch well out fo the backfield and add Fleener a smart TE along with Clay. This team can be unbelievably potent in the offensive side of the ball.

Blackmon aint making it to us so we can forget about him, seriously. That dude is going to the rams at #2.

chad henne and matt moore are probably pissed off that marshall doesnt play like that for them lol, on another note, i give marshall credit, thats a bad *** way to recruit a qb lmao.... after flynn sees that, hes coming to miami no doubt, + his old OC is here? i mean does it get any better for flynn? what else does he need to put the ink on the paper? this is the oppurtunity of a lifetime for flynn, on no other team is flynn going to get a chance to start, get a probowl receiver like marshall, and have his OC as his head coach.

Moore and Henne aren't capable of doing what those other QB's yesterday did. And once in a blue moon when they do get Marshall the football deep on a decent route, he's so ****ing surprised that they did get the football to him that he's stunned and drops it.

thats why i pray that peyton manning is physically cleared to play and we sign him, because that is our most realistic shot at having an elite qb to play with marshall, one who can make him a consistent elite threat again.

Back
Top Bottom