Brandon Marshall's team missed the playoffs, again! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brandon Marshall's team missed the playoffs, again!

fisi

Active Roster
Reaction score
Despite being drafted in 2006, Brandon Marshall has never made the playoffs. The Chicago Bears were on the brink of securing an NFC Wild Card spot, needing only a victory in Detroit and a Green Bay win over Minnesota. Although Chicago beat Detroit but Minnesota laso beat Green Bay to keep Marshall and Bears out of the playoffs. Dude caught 113 balls for 1466 and 11 tds but no " playoffs ??" I guess he has to stick to being aprobowl MVP. Is this guy an albatross?

Despite being drafted in 2006, Brandon Marshall has never made the playoffs. The Chicago Bears were on the brink of securing an NFC Wild Card spot, needing only a victory in Detroit and a Green Bay win over Minnesota. Although Chicago beat Detroit but Minnesota laso beat Green Bay to keep Marshall and Bears out of the playoffs. Dude caught 113 balls for 1466 and 11 tds but no " playoffs ??" I guess he has to stick to being aprobowl MVP. Is this guy an albatross?

He is one player not his fault they didnt make playoffs he had a great season and busted his azz on the field. Still think he is a doucebag

C'mon - feels like a cheapshot. One player doesn't make or break a team. They won 10 games - usually good enough to get in. He had a monster year..

They used Marshall too much and it cost them. Didnt he have something stupid like a hundred more receptions than the next reciever? He is good but he isnt megatron.

I really rate Marshall as a player but I am glad he is gone.

The numbers that he put up are elite by any rational standards. Marshall is one of the best players in the league, Jeff Ireland is a fool, and you have serious sour grapes.

They used Marshall too much and it cost them. Didnt he have something stupid like a hundred more receptions than the next reciever? He is good but he isnt megatron.

I really rate Marshall as a player but I am glad he is gone.
He is not megatron but he is still one of thes best receivers in the game and was in the end zone all year.

How does this effect the Miami Dolphins in any way? Who cares, he's still a beast and I wish him the best.

He is not megatron but he is still one of thes best receivers in the game and was in the end zone all year.

Seriously, he would have helped us out tremendously this year... But hey, at least we got Egnew!!!!!!!........

You realize we just secured our 4th losing season in a row, correct?

Probably not the best idea to laugh at an exceptional player missing the playoffs immediately after our offense scored 0 points.

Yup but he cant put his team on his back like that. It was overusing him that cost them the playoffs. Thats on the coach not him.

Guess who is going to the playoffs though....Vontae Davis.

/shrug so is Tedd Ginn. They are going to the playoffs with Vonte not because of him. If he had kept him I dont see what difference he would have made. At least we got a pick.

Seems like you'd have to be a real fool to trade 2 secound-round picks for Marshall then, right?

Simply put, Brandon Marshall is not a winner. Jason Cole said it great last week that he is just a "stats" player and doesn't make teams better. Proved it again this year.

It is not all about the stats. Team chemistry is very important for sustained success. Marshall is a great talent, but he has issues. The Dolphins needed to change the culture and Philbin started the process by getting rid of Marshall and Vontae.

Back
Top Bottom