Braylon Edwards already bought a Bentley? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Braylon Edwards already bought a Bentley?

merlin00069 said:
Shhh i think he honestly believes the original Winslow was drafted last year. :wink:
your an idiot if u thought i meant the other winslow..i dont see the big deal with my comment

tucker said:
your an idiot if u thought i meant the other winslow..i dont see the big deal with my comment

Hey sport,

Before you go calling anybody an idiot, you may want to learn the difference between the possessive of you and the contraction that means "you are".

tucker said:
this right here is where u lose your argument...

Shucks, champ, I don't think so. I acknowledge the double standard, but the sports world is full of double standards. I'll drop mine when the rest of the sports world changes.

mistergreens said:
So if anyone has ever bought anything on a credit card and paid it off later, are they guilty too Jimmy?

You can't seriously be misapprehending me on such a fundamental level, can you? Perhaps you should re-read this thread. Your answer is in there more than once.

Jimmy James said:
Hey sport,

Before you go calling anybody an idiot, you may want to learn the difference between the possessive of you and the contraction that means "you are".
i dont know how many times that has been said...if i was writing a paper i would then maybe worry about my grammar and spelling but since this is a forum and wordin isnt the biggest deal, i wont wory about it...if thats all you have then GOOD DAY SIR!

d-day said:
jimmy he did earn it - are you telling me you have payed cash for every single thing you have ever bought - this guy is going to get payed - his credit is good

Most reasonable thought on the thread.

Jimmy James said:
Shucks, champ, I don't think so. I acknowledge the double standard, but the sports world is full of double standards. I'll drop mine when the rest of the sports world changes.
I REST MY CASE

Jimmy James said:
Uhhhhhh...let's see if you get this if we spell it out:

YOU got a JOB THEN bought a CAR

HE bought a CAR and will THEN get a JOB

I think we ALL know every first rounder is buying a $50,000+ car. The issue is that he's putting the cart before the horse. As somebody mentioned, LeBron did the same thing. That's fine for a talent like LeBron. Braylon Edwards is NO LeBron.

:shakeno: YOU R RIGHT HE IS BETTER IMO

tucker said:
i dont know how many times that has been said...if i was writing a paper i would then maybe worry about my grammar and spelling but since this is a forum and wordin isnt the biggest deal, i wont wory about it...if thats all you have then GOOD DAY SIR!

I absolutely practice that up and until people start calling others idiots. If you want to use that sort of semi-TOS-violating line of pseudo-argument, the rules change.

I don't get what all the hoopla is about. He bought an expensive car, and? He's a multi millionare!!!!!.. and all i've heard him say is that he's the best player in the draft. I have no problem in the comment, first of all he's probably right, secondly, what do you expect him to say? "Yeah, I'm probably 4th or 5th best." lol.. I don't think so.

fishfan34 said:
I don't get what all the hoopla is about. He bought an expensive car, and? He's a multi millionare!!!!!..

He isn't yet. Like I have been saying, buy the car on the Monday following the draft and I don't say a peep. I acknowledge the behavior by some other players has been brought up. Some of my problem with this does appear to be a systematic problem. We're still in a situation where there is a whole thread about the conduct of Edwards and no threads here I have seen about the bracelet Adam Jones bought. Why is that?

fishfan34 said:
I don't get what all the hoopla is about. He bought an expensive car, and? He's a multi millionare!!!!!.. and all i've heard him say is that he's the best player in the draft. I have no problem in the comment, first of all he's probably right, secondly, what do you expect him to say? "Yeah, I'm probably 4th or 5th best." lol.. I don't think so.

I like the players that say nothing at all. I like the ones that prove their **** on the field. That's just me though. :)

Back
Top Bottom