Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking...Jim Harbaugh to the Chargers

Yeah, I'm starting to remember why I usually take a break from finheaven for a while after the season is over. 🤦🏻‍♂️
It’s add to the ignore list season. Embrace it. You will be happier over time

This answers why fangio didn’t make it to year two with us. He was never doing all three years

What does Harbaugh signing with the Chargers have to do with Fangio?

We should be up there if McD keeps progressing but the Chargers have a HC with a proven track record.
Maybe they are of no immediate concern of ours and if they get fangio that's even less of a concern

As a Michigan fan sucks Jim is leaving, but if I was him I would have left to.

NCAA is becoming a joke and have a hard on for Jim. They were going after him for making phone calls during covid and sign stealing (which everyone does). Meanwhile other schools have paid kids left and right for years.

I love all the hyperbole. ”Tua will never”, “the Dolphins will never”, “the Chargers will be the best team for the next 5 years”, “this will definitely happen”, “that will definitely happen”, blah blah blah blah blah.

The amount of negativity and the level of dumb by some has hit new heights. Someone please keep receipts on all of this.

Some homers have been keeping receipts for 20 years with the dolphins. Don’t you worry though, one day, one day a long time from now, we will win a playoff game and you will get to say I told you so LOL.

Perry Cox Reaction GIF

I just wanted to see Alabama get beat other than than that both Michigan and Harbaugh can go to hell lol

What does Harbaugh signing with the Chargers have to do with Fangio?
They worked together when harbaugh coached the niners. Fangio wants to be either on west coast or east coast like Philly. Good chance he is teaming up with. Harbaugh in the west coast like they did with the niners years ago.

It’s a good situation for Harbaugh because chargers are an underachieving yet talented team. He was never a Miami guy, he’s a west coast/Midwest kind of guy. But it’s a historical **** franchise with a cheap owner. I don’t think they win a title there but he’s had success everywhere he’s been

They worked together when harbaugh coached the niners. Fangio wants to be either on west coast or east coast like Philly. Good chance he is teaming up with. Harbaugh in the west coast like they did with the niners years ago.
Know what I find interesting? Fangio worked as Harbaugh's DC for four years when Harbaugh was there. But you know who was named the next 49ers head coach after Harbaugh left? Not Fangio.

Back
Top Bottom