BREAKING: Miami Dolphins trade for WR Tyreek Hill | Page 62 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING: Miami Dolphins trade for WR Tyreek Hill

Tua Tagovailoa
Miami Dolphins · QB

No more excuses here. The Dolphins' third-year quarterback has a new offensive-minded head coach, the best left tackle in free agency (Terron Armstead) and now one of the top three wide receivers in the league. This is about as close to being back at Alabama as Tagovailoa can get. The addition of Hill gives Miami's offense a much-needed infusion of playmaking ability. The Dolphins already had some promising young receivers who are strong after the catch, including second-year wideout Jaylen Waddle and free-agent acquisition Cedrick Wilson. Hill is next level in that department. He can dominate teams deep or by catching a 5-yard hitch and turning it into an 80-yard touchdown. There isn't a receiver in the game who's more dangerous with the ball in his hands.
I have never heard Tua make any excuse for his play. Most of us realize that the offense was limited because of the OL, no running game ,and the lack of quality WR’s.
Tua on the other hand went out and played even though he had perhaps the worst offensive talent in the league around him.

Obviously a lot more will be expected from him now but I have no doubt he will step up and be the QB we hoped he would be when he was drafted in 2020.

I have never heard Tua make any excuse for his play. Most of us realize that the offense was limited because of the OL, no running game ,and the lack of quality WR’s.
Tua on the other hand went out and played even though he had perhaps the worst offensive talent in the league around him.

Obviously a lot more will be expected from him now but I have no doubt he will step up and be the QB we hoped he would be when he was drafted in 2020.
Just like the poster that made a thread stating pretty much the same thing, I don't think the NFL.com writer meant that Tua was making excuses.

i have faith Grier would have drafted good prospects at 29 and 50 (unlike some others), but my point was we didn't really give them any high picks (in the grand scheme of life, the universe, and everything).
You are correct and I totally agree.

He wanted 25 mil a year, and KC gives all of their money to Mahomes.
Unfortunately that’s what happens when your franchise QB signs his second contract after playing under his rookie contract. Eventually those huge contracts to franchise QB’s mean they can afford to pay
all of there other star players.

That’s why Adams is a Raider and not a Packer any longer and Hill is a Dolphin.

Apparently the money was the same but he actually picked Tua and the Fins over the jets.

But remember no one wants to come here to play with Tua.

Meh! Honestly Miami and everything else vs. NY and everything else?

I’m not saying Tua wasn’t part of the deal.

But I’m not going to play the Tua thing like it was some great option like playin the Rogers, Brady or something. Especially when you’re comparing Tua to Zach Wilson?

Come on!

I just want to add that this is the most time I have spent on this forum since the season ended. It is great seeing the majority of the posters excited about the players the Dolphins have signed in the off season and the new coaching staff.

We have suffered though mediocrity for so many years as a fan base. While there are certainly no assurances that the Dolphins will be a playoff team next year. At least the excitement for the direction of this team under McDaniel the coaches and the players is as high as I have seen in years.

The season can’t get here fast enough for me and at my age, I usually don’t sit around wanting time to go faster.

I just want to add that this is the most time I have spent on this forum since the season ended. It is great seeing the majority of the posters excited about the players the Dolphins have signed in the off season and the new coaching staff.

We have suffered though mediocrity for so many years as a fan base. While there are certainly no assurances that the Dolphins will be a playoff team next year. At least the excitement for the direction of this team under McDaniel the coaches and the players is as high as I have seen in years.

The season can’t get here fast enough for me and at my age, I usually don’t sit around wanting time to go faster.
I'm usually anticipating the draft this time of year, but now it's just waiting for the season.

I'm usually anticipating the draft this time of year, but now it's just waiting for the season.
That’s all I am waiting for now. Hopefully they get a punter and some special team players in the draft but it’s all about the season for me now.

Back
Top Bottom