Breaking News FA signing!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking News FA signing!!

4THand10

Active Roster
Reaction score
Wow Spielman finally signed a FA.The Miami Herald are reporting Dolphins resigned Shawn Wooden to a 1yr contract.

What a joke this FO is becoming.

Can he play OL?

Wooden better start eating alot because the way this FO is doing things we will have no choice.:D

Im so sick and tired of this sarcasm from all you so called Dolphin fans and please I better than no one know everything we have been threw the last two years missing the playoffs, but seriously guys cut the Cr*p and hav faith in this organization. You are beginning to sound like you all did last year. Then we got Seau,Buckley,Knight and you were all drewling.

LOL ... You have to admit the crack about can he play O-Line was fitting and Hillarious for how this day has gone.

I have a question...if Woody signs in Detriot...what exactly are you going to do for your O-line?

There aren't that many good lineman in FA...and other teams are going to be looking for them too...

I think that if we do get Tait and James then we can draft Carey and the o-lie is set and ready to go imo.

Ozzy rules!!

Maybe Spielman might try and bring back Richmond Webb.LOL

clumpy, we are about to slam the AFC pretty hard............

We are about to ink Woody and James tomorrow........

Ricky running behind those guards?.......SCARY!!!!!

Woody is going to Detroit for sure.

James will be the only high-priced OL we sign and let the youngin's go at it I believe.

Well, I can't say I'm not concerned.

Back
Top Bottom