BREAKING NEWS: Larry Fitzgerald is now the #2 receiver in the draft. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Larry Fitzgerald is now the #2 receiver in the draft.

Originally posted by Haywood
Liquid, you are right

MW will not run anywhere near a 4.25, he'll be lucky to crack 4.5 on a fast track and with the wind at his back.

not sure where section received his MIsinformation from.

This may sound crazy, but I actually think he should bulk up 10-15 pounds and become a tight end. He'll be a good receiver but could be a GREAT tight end. Just my opinion.

Originally posted by LIQUID24

This may sound crazy, but I actually think he should bulk up 10-15 pounds and become a tight end. He'll be a good receiver but could be a GREAT tight end. Just my opinion.

williams has enough speed to create huge match-up problems for corners. he will be a rich man's plaxico burress.

Just one more player that gets selected above Phil Rivers. One more guy to tempt teams away from drafting Eli or Ben, and the further Ben falls the further Rivers falls

Originally posted by inFINSible
awwww, that's a shame.....what's he got? Is it contagious?

:goof:
:woowoo: I'm on a roll today....

:lol:

:infins:, pls change your avatar i think im gonna get nightmares of her soon. :egads:

MW is going to be a very good WR. here is a link to last yrs stats from each game.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/football/ncaa/players/36587/

PTI just said that MW is likely to enter the draft. :woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you watched him against Oregon State the last game of the season he made a end zone catch that has to be a top 5 in the history in college football.If I was MIA this is the guy I want ahead of anybody in the WR field.

He will work out.............Watch for his 40 Time............He claims to run a 4.25......We shall see............Remember what Andre Johnson ran last year?

Mike Williams ran a 4.5 flat as a Freshman recruit at 6-5 and 210 lbs......he has gained 20 pounds muscle.........and now claims to run a 4.25....................

He will probably run 4.38 or so...................

MIKE WILLIAMS IS BAD ***. He better then fitzgerald. Im from so cal and went to couple of usc game and he is no joke. He's Big, He's Fast, and He has great hands. Hands like Orande Gadsen.

031209_usc_hmed_6phmedium-1.jpg

YES........HE DID CATCH THAT.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Just one more player that gets selected above Phil Rivers. One more guy to tempt teams away from drafting Eli or Ben, and the further Ben falls the further Rivers falls

Exactly my thought as well. But, that assumes we still have a one instead of trading for Ramsey.

wow...thers alot of williams. Reggie Williams, Roy Williams, Mike Williams, all very good WR's we can EASILY pick up a star WR in this draft. If we dont i will have no respect for speilman.

Phin: Spielman already picked a star WR once.. He can do it again if he has that pick...

They should trade next years pick for Ramsey and take a stud WR with 20..

Back
Top Bottom