BREAKING NEWS: Larry Fitzgerald is now the #2 receiver in the draft. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BREAKING NEWS: Larry Fitzgerald is now the #2 receiver in the draft.

Larry Fitzgerald,
Roy Williams,
Mike Williams,
Reggie Williams,
Michael Clayton,
Rashawn Woods,

These are just a few of the easily future STAR WR's...we can pick up one of these guys easily. I just hope that they dont try and trade down because they think they can pick up a good WR easy in the 2nd which they could pick up a pretty good one...but not a star like we see up there.

Our first is gone if Ramsey is comin' all we can hope is a trade to give us more picks!

Originally posted by finregime
Our first is gone if Ramsey is comin' all we can hope is a trade to give us more picks!

Or O-gun leaving, and us getting a high pick from some unamed team in houston...

But seriously, this is great news. Hold off on Ramsey, go for a 2ndr ounder next year for Henson, if that's a no-go, tag O-gun and push him in the market, snag that first, nab rivers, and take WR with the #2.

Originally posted by Haywood
Liquid, you are right

MW will not run anywhere near a 4.25, he'll be lucky to crack 4.5 on a fast track and with the wind at his back.

not sure where section received his MIsinformation from.

He is slow...I'm thinking he is in 4.6 range.

Mike Williams is a beast. He's right up there with Fitzgerald. Maybe above him. If ever this "Clarett Rule" was a GOOD THING, it's in the case of Mike Williams.

M. Williams is a great player. Think Fitzgerald with more speed. IMO LF has better intangibles (blocking, route running), but either way many people think LF is the best player in this draft and some think that Mike Williams is better than LF.

It should benefit Miami. The only potential draw back would be if some team was going to trade down with Miami, but now decides to stay put to get M. Williams. Other than that remote possibility it just pushes someone else down. Too bad Pitt isn't looking for a WR.

All i know is that i want a great WR in this draft and we will have the chance to take one because one of them will fall to us Larry Fitzgerald, Reggie Williams, Roy Williams, Mike Williams, Mike Clayton one of them will be there i just don't think there is a way 5 WR go before we pick. Just think if we get a second #1 for OGUN we trade for henson draft the WR that falls to us and draft a Oline like Vernon Carey what a great draft that would be

If he's added weight then he could be slower. You don't necessarily get faster just for bein in college 2 years.

Originally posted by canesandphins1
All i know is that i want a great WR in this draft and we will have the chance to take one because one of them will fall to us Larry Fitzgerald, Reggie Williams, Roy Williams, Mike Williams, Mike Clayton one of them will be there i just don't think there is a way 5 WR go before we pick. Just think if we get a second #1 for OGUN we trade for henson draft the WR that falls to us and draft a Oline like Vernon Carey what a great draft that would be

Historically, wrs really drop on draft day. My guess is that Reg. Williams or Clayton will now be available at 20.

I would love to keep Ogun, but I would trade him for Rivers. So my dream would go something like this... Ogun to Houston for the #10 pick (Rivers) and then Reg. Williams at #20. In FA, we pick up CV (Chi. G) and re-sign Nails and Wade (who gets little interest and re-signs reasonably cheap).

Mike Williams is really good.. I dont think he runs that slow 4.6.. he is better than LF who runs a 4.62... I would take Williams cuase has more size than LF...

Originally posted by ckparrothead
If he's added weight then he could be slower. You don't necessarily get faster just for bein in college 2 years.

He has added weight because he is becoming a man.............he is getting faster.....He should run around or under a 4.4

Originally posted by Section126
ESPN News

6-5 230 lbs. 4.25 40.............:eek: :eek: :eek:

I don't know if they published this or not, but 4.25 is absolutely off!

This guy is a good WR and has great size and hands, but his speed is more like 4.7. I've seen him play and he doesn't get great separation against big time CB's. But, he has talent.

Back
Top Bottom