Breaking Ricky News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Breaking Ricky News

72dolfan

Scout Team
Reaction score
I just heard on CNN radio that the NFL will allow Ricky Williams to play next year in the NFL (WITH NO SUSPENSION).

PROVIDED:

1. He enters the drug rehab program
  2. He agrees to frequent drug testing
WHAT ARE YOUR THOUGHT?:confused:

I hope we get a good trade from him, then he pops positive for more green, and gets suspended.

It would be outstanding if I NEVER had to hear that name again. At this point I really don't give a crap about Ricky news. Big deal. So what? Let the new coach and the GM worry about Ricky. Personally, I am having a hard enough time with this season WITHOUT someone rubbing salt into the wounds by mentioning that POS every friggin day! That is my thought.

BTW, thanks for sharing the info. Now, can we let him die already?

Lungoystr said:
It would be outstanding if I NEVER had to hear that name again. At this point I really don't give a crap about Ricky news. Big deal. So what? Let the new coach and the GM worry about Ricky. Personally, I am having a hard enough time with this season WITHOUT someone rubbing salt into the wounds by mentioning that POS every friggin day! That is my thought.

BTW, thanks for sharing the info. Now, can we let him die already?
:clap:

The only news I ever want to hear about Ricky anymore is that the Dolphins have traded him for a DRAFT PICK!!!!!

I wouldn't mind hearing that he was run over by a bus. Then pepper sprayed, then mugged, then beat up with baseball bats.

But thats just me....

Grumpy said:
I wouldn't mind hearing that he was run over by a bus. Then pepper sprayed, then mugged, then beat up with baseball bats.

But thats just me....

please add castrated.......

john00agent said:
please add castrated.......

who was that OLine man that JJ drafted that used to bite off sheeps nuts? No, I am serious!!!

We need him for this job

Guys,

I understand. I'm tired of the hole RICKY SAGA myself and don't want him back in Miami uniform either. I just want him to clean himself up as much as possible so that we can recoupe some of what we gave up to get him.

I was wondering if there was anyone who felt like JOHN00AGENT.

72dolfan said:
Guys,

I understand. I'm tired of the hole RICKY SAGA myself and don't want him back in Miami uniform either. I just want him to clean himself up as much as possible so that we can recoupe some of what we gave up to get him.

I was wondering if there was anyone who felt like JOHN00AGENT.
Honestly, I don't wish physical harm on the guy (until he faces us on the field), I just wish he would go away and that the media would let him go away.

Lungoystr said:
Honestly, I don't wish physical harm on the guy (until he faces us on the field), I just wish he would go away and that the media would let him go away.
Really, I agree with everything you said. It just gripes my @ss that we gave up 2 number 1 draft pick for him and now we get nothing.:fire:

Back
Top Bottom