Brees Update On Espn News | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brees Update On Espn News

Phinatical

Starter
Reaction score
Per Joh Clayton:

'the new orleans saints tried to sign brees but the offer wasnt good enough...will visit the fins today and believes brees faith will be decided right after that.'

i kinda feel bad for the Saints these days. What NFL free agent wants to come to that city right now? They'll have trouble luring free agent talent for years to come.

Phinatical said:
Per Joh Clayton:

'the new orleans saints tried to sign brees but the offer wasnt good enough...will visit the fins today and believes brees faith will be decided right after that.'

Does anyone know what time Brees is suppose to meet with the Dolphins today?

PressCoverage said:
i kinda feel bad for the Saints these days. What NFL free agent wants to come to that city right now? They'll have trouble luring free agent talent for years to come.

Yeah it will be a tough couple of years for them, but they can build through the draft. If they had Wanny in there, they would be in trouble for about 10-15 years to come because he would ruin every single draft they had. Isn't it nice to have old St. Nick? :D

PressCoverage said:

I don't

you know Press, I kind of feel like that too sometimes. And especially when I hear the argument that they don't have any talent and why would Brees want to go there. I mean, isn't that what they are trying to do by signing brees in the first place? Get more talent? But then I remember who the other team is that is trying to sign Brees, the phins, and I stop feeling bad.

PressCoverage said:
If they have a good draft, that could change as soon as next year.

PressCoverage said:

totally agree Press, im not even sure it is a good bargaining chip for free agents to visit there right now.

PressCoverage said:

I agree with the sentiments from above. You'd like to see the Saints and their fans catch a break, but being a Dolphins fan, I don't want that break coming at the Dolphins expense. Hopefully, they will be able to use that #2 pick to turn things around.

Back
Top Bottom