@BrettKollmann lists Miami as his #1 haul in the 2021 NFL Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

@BrettKollmann lists Miami as his #1 haul in the 2021 NFL Draft

They have a strange sense of drama/theatre (think Naploeion Dynamite) in Provo

Byu, for the most part, is kindergarten for 20 somethings
This entitled little nitwit is going to have the "Crazy Eyes Gase" look in about 6 months.

And I'm going to enjoy every single second of it. I'll savor it like a fine wine.

tenor.gif

I like to think we do great, specially since I liked our top 5 picks but the fact is we won't know how we did till they get out there and start playing and it could really take 2 to 3 years to really know how we did.

Grier did a good job of signing free agents, filling holes , yet not overpaying. so he was able to be flexible during the draft . If a great center was available we could draft him, however, we did not need to reach for a center. We got a great wo, probably the best pass rusher, and an very good safety. If these guys were not available when we drafted, we still could have drafted the BPA and still improve the team. We have gone from the worst team in the league 2 yrs ago to one of the most talented rosters in the NFL. So much depends on Tua.

Back
Top Bottom