@BrettKollmann lists Miami as his #1 haul in the 2021 NFL Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

@BrettKollmann lists Miami as his #1 haul in the 2021 NFL Draft

Easier said than done my friend - Darnold is light years ahead of that kid
How so?

I think Darnold was talented QB ruined by poor organization

I like Zach Wilson as QB, dude has elite arm and crazy throwing angles. Jets finally building proper team and building OLine for Zach Wilson. I like Saleh as hire as he seems to be Rex Ryan 2.0, Great DC that knows how to get player to buy in buy without major ego to tear him down and go in downfall like Rex Ryan Jets did.

I like what Jets are building.

Nah you win SBs with QBs on their rookie contract. Sam Darnold was done with the Jets
I'm not sure that statement is historically accurate.

You may want to look at SB winning QBs year by year. Mahomes and Wilson won on rookie deals. Who else?

I'm not sure that statement is historically accurate.

You may want to look at SB winning QBs year by year. Mahomes and Wilson won on rookie deals. Who else?
It isn’t but is a good way to get there if the rook is good and if you dont have to face Brady - who never takes his full due leaving money to sign more good players

How so?

I think Darnold was talented QB ruined by poor organization

I like Zach Wilson as QB, dude has elite arm and crazy throwing angles. Jets finally building proper team and building OLine for Zach Wilson. I like Saleh as hire as he seems to be Rex Ryan 2.0, Great DC that knows how to get player to buy in buy without major ego to tear him down and go in downfall like Rex Ryan Jets did.

Still need a QB who isn’t gonna get phased by Coastal Carolina - the real D fences are on their way

Last edited:
It isn’t but is a good way to get there if the rook is good and if you dont have to face Brady - who never takes his full due leaving money to sign more good players
Perhaps good, from a salary cap standpoint, but pretty rare due to the reality of most team's situations.

Most teams drafting a QB high are not in a position to compete in the near future, because the franchise is most likely abismal.

Both the Chiefs and Hawks circumstances were outliers. Ours is too, to a certain degree, for a couple reasons.

Look at the QBs taken this year. I guess some will say SF may be ready to win, but a long shot for me, as their window is closing fast, IMO.

Perhaps good, from a salary cap standpoint, but pretty rare due to the reality of most team's situations.

Most teams drafting a QB high are not in a position to compete in the near future, because the franchise is most likely abismal.

Both the Chiefs and Hawks circumstances were outliers. Ours is too, to a certain degree, for a couple reasons.

Look at the QBs taken this year. I guess some will say SF may be ready to win, but a long shot for me, as their window is closing fast, IMO.
This guy gets it

Hauly cow, can I get a haullelujah for Brett Kollemann.

You have a loose association with the word “elite”

Sam Darnold is a bum. Guy is a terrible QB.
That would be a big miss for myself, I thought he was going to be very good.

I thought he had this sixth sense in his vision that separated him.. Loved the play making ability..

However, my disdain for Gase supersedes all, I think he deserves to get a clean slate, I’m sure you’ve already made up your mind and that’s fine, but Gase is toxic when it comes to designing an offense around the qbs strengths..

I did a study one time, you know how Tannehill is about as good as it gets throwing to his left and his right?, he has uncanny dexterity throwing to both sides, wickedly accurate when on the move, it’s his best trait imo. Well Gase rolled him out on average of 1 time per game.

That would be a big miss for myself, I thought he was going to be very good.

I thought he had this sixth sense in his vision that separated him.. Loved the play making ability..

However, my disdain for Gase supersedes all, I think he deserves to get a clean slate, I’m sure you’ve already made up your mind and that’s fine, but Gase is toxic when it comes to designing an offense around the qbs strengths..

I did a study one time, you know how Tannehill is about as good as it gets throwing to his left and his right?, he has uncanny dexterity throwing to both sides, wickedly accurate when on the move, it’s his best trait imo. Well Gase rolled him out on average of 1 time per game.
I think Darnold's ceiling is somewhere around Mariota. And yes Gase is a terrible coach, his offensive philosophy reminds me of this Pep Boys commercial from years ago!

Back
Top Bottom