Brian Flores is failing the Miami Dolphins like every other former coach | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores is failing the Miami Dolphins like every other former coach

That would be awesome and I was a fan but this neglect on offense has me turning. In no Universe should Grier keep his job, maybe Flores turns things around , we will see.
Fair enough. I totally understand the frustration. And Flores definitely needs to bring in an older mentor type OC. I wonder what the issue with Jim Caldwell was. I expected our loss yesterday, but I wanted to see Sinnett play the entire game to see if there is anything there. Periodic regression is normal in a turnaround of this magnitude BUT mental toughness isn't acceptable. We seem to be playing well in the beginning of games and then crumble at the first sign of pressure from the opposition. NOT a good sign!

And 4 O-line coaches in 3 years. The people that crowned Flores after last year are going to fight tooth and nail to defend him and turn a blind eye to his huge regression this season. Flores is the #1 reason for this 1-3 start. Grier is #2 and #3 is the lack of veterans. You give credit to Flores for last year then you give him credit for this piss poor start too.
Ross #1, Flores #2, #3 Grier, and the last point is moot (ie. Fitzpatrick).

It is amazing how far this franchise has fallen since Don Shula roamed the sidelines.

That would be awesome and I was a fan but this neglect on offense has me turning. In no Universe should Grier keep his job, maybe Flores turns things around , we will see.
Totally understandable and I definitely see your point. If the current downward spiral continues then I may join your ranks. Hopefully Flo can right the ship. If not , then we should hire Kellen Moore (current OC from Dallas) and bring in Wade Phillips (or another proven defensive ex HC) as DC.

Groundhog Day. Starts off with hiring the next big thing at head coach and then three years later he is is the worst hire ever.

Back
Top Bottom