Brian Flores Named Miami Dolphins Head Coach | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores Named Miami Dolphins Head Coach

Well, let’s see if picking up the hot young assistant (coach) works this time around.

I hope he was the real genius behind the defensive SB performance and not BB.

Who am I kidding...we're not that lucky.

I kinda get the feeling that Flores can manage people and get the best out of them. He is very humble but behind it is a burning desire to win.

Comments about selfish vs selfless players was interesting. That’s very “Patriot Way” which works well in NE because BB has a damn Infinity Gauntlet comprised of super bowl rings to back it up, but hasn’t seemed to work well for Patriot Way guys who tried to establish that culture elsewhere as head coach without all that hardware to fall back on...

Sounds like another “culture change” coming and could point to X being shown the door for his contract demands.

Comments about selfish vs selfless players was interesting. That’s very “Patriot Way” which works well in NE because BB has a damn Infinity Gauntlet comprised of super bowl rings to back it up, but hasn’t seemed to work well for Patriot Way guys who tried to establish that culture elsewhere as head coach without all that hardware to fall back on...

Sounds like another “culture change” coming and could point to X being shown the door for his contract demands.

X hasn't once said he's going to hold out for anything, he just wants to be paid.

Flores knows what a good corner can do, Gilmore is a prime example.

Back
Top Bottom