Brian Flores won't accept sloppy football when football returns | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brian Flores won't accept sloppy football when football returns

That sounds great but with what appears will be limited practices before the season and a team loaded with new players. I think the more realistic expectation is that there will be a lot of sloppy play at the beginning of the season.
Us and everybody else

For team we had last yr. He did good job.. he need be in top 7 afc coach. That my goal for him now...

There's not going to be a whole lot of news right now. Draft is over and we'll have no mini camps or OTA's. The next thing is getting the draft picks under contract and wait for TC..............................in the mean time

Go to the lounge forum where it's always fun and thngs are always happening, specially this time of the year!!

Sure. But keep in mind, the other teams will be dealing with the same issues we are. The right teams will set themselves up via out of the box thinking to be successful and some won't. Pretty sure Flores will have us winning more than most.
I agree. I think that there will be a lot of sloppy play by most teams early in the season because of the lack of practice. The teams which will have the advantage early on will be the teams made up of veteran player on their team and a coaching staff who have been in place with those players for several years.

Yea, but every coach can't execute it. Flores did in year one with 46 undrafted rookies.

Penalty Yards Per Game
2015 - 27th
2016 - 30th
2017 - 31st
2018 - 25th
2019 - 5th

Can't rack up many false starts and holdings on 3 and outs, haha.

Flores leadership is why I believe the team will out perform the critics expectations..

the 2 advantages we have to help Flo are
1 - Fitz, Parker, Gesicki and may be Williams developed some chemistry last season and the OL wasn't much cop.
2 - D should improve a good deal from last year with the number of experienced players that have been brought in plus hopefully a fit X and Van Ginkel.

In saying that I still expect us to make plenty of mistakes, especially the rookies on the OL as that area always takes time to bed in.

the 2 advantages we have to help Flo are
1 - Fitz, Parker, Gesicki and may be Williams developed some chemistry last season and the OL wasn't much cop.
2 - D should improve a good deal from last year with the number of experienced players that have been brought in plus hopefully a fit X and Van Ginkel.

In saying that I still expect us to make plenty of mistakes, especially the rookies on the OL as that area always takes time to bed in.
We can do same last yr. Play young qb in second half if we not winning

Back
Top Bottom