BRICKER: Dennis Green in Miami? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BRICKER: Dennis Green in Miami?

**** that...

gimme

Stoops- nuff said
Schottenheimer- i like him, but rebuilding a new team is not SD first priority, but it was the right idea. i think he could be awesome in miaim.

other then that i want Dave Wannstedt to stay... no one else is better. maybe Butch Davis, but i'm REAL suspect on him.

catherine zeta jones is the babe in his sig... and im not impressed with DG as a coach or person either. so Green was the one hanging out with Kirby Puckett in bars while married eh? :) of course, unless Miami wants a huge fine, they darn well better at least interview the guy and be mulit-culti and "diverse."

(looking at the pic again)

Wow, do I feel stupid. I love C Z-J, but that just didn't look like her to me for whatever reason. Perhaps the hair.

Originally posted by DrAstroZoom
I'm apparently in the minority here, but I like the idea of Dennis Green coming in if and when Wanny gets the axe. He has a more passionate style than Wannstedt and yet manages to keep good relations with his players.

Green's problems in Minnesota weren't with the players in general, just Randy Moss.

He would have had the San Fran job this year -- in fact SHOULD have had the job -- exdept that the ownership wanted someone with NO ties to the past.

Give me someone with NFL head coaching experience over a college head coach, please.

I COMPLETELY AGREE ASTRO... I like Dennis Green and i think he could do a lot of this team. He's the kind of coach this team will get up for.

Originally posted by i2panzer
**** that...

gimme

Stoops- nuff said
Schottenheimer- i like him, but rebuilding a new team is not SD first priority, but it was the right idea. i think he could be awesome in miaim.

other then that i want Dave Wannstedt to stay... no one else is better. maybe Butch Davis, but i'm REAL suspect on him.

I think we have a lying spy in here :booyeah:

Originally posted by Dolfan02
Chambersownz84:

Did Chambers really say those comments in your sig after the TItians game? If so, I think thats really messed up for so many reasons.

1)First of all, we don't need a Keyshaun Johnson or Corey Dillon with that "give me the damn ball" attitude. That always screws things up and puts the T-E-A-M out of focus.

2)Secondly, maybe he should review the tapes after a game and see what kind of pass protection we're getting or better said, not getting. Then he would know why balls are not flying his way.

3)Third, if he truly wants to win games then he should know one receiver is not going to get it done. Loook at the Chiefs, 3 great receivers are sharing the passes, the Rams have 3 too, and the Titans have about 4, none of them are complaning about getting a couple of passes per game.

4)Fourthly, maybe if he would get open more often and be creative then maybe our QB would throw the ball to him.

5)Fifth and most importantly, the stupid bastard (sorry) was complaining in the offseason of how he was offended when we signed Cris Carter last year when Gadsden got injured instead of going up to him and saying "Chris, we want to work on your game so you can become the #1 receiver and leader on this team" as Chambers explained. It was because of him we didn't sign a premier WR in the offseason as not to "offend" Chambers. Now we don't have another receiver threat because of him, and now he's complaining.

I'm pissed as hell with Chambers if he did say those selfish comments.

Chambers deserves to speak for once, those comments speak NOTHING but the TRUTH.

The Chambers Article

-sorry to get off topic..

Green is better than Wanny but I would NOT want him coaching this team. He can't draft well at all and he really isn't a good coach. He had some good teams in Minnesota but he never got the job done.

We need a director of football operations. BTW, Denny green being better than Wanny?

Anybody who has a 15-1 team and losses in the Chmpionship game at home is a loser in my opinion.

Originally posted by iceblizzard69
Green is better than Wanny but I would NOT want him coaching this team. He can't draft well at all.

I see what you mean. Randy Moss, Daunte Culpepper, Chris Hovan, Robert Smith, Matt Birk et al were real busts.

Originally posted by ARealFinsFan
Anybody who has a 15-1 team and losses in the Chmpionship game at home is a loser in my opinion.

This logic is totally beyond me. He loses one game, and he's a loser? Please.

He also lost to the NY Giants 41-0.

I like coaches who have been to the promised land, as a player, coach, whatever.

This Guy green as I understand it, was at Stanford in the one pocket in the last 30 years that stanford had losing seasons.

just don't like him.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by DrAstroZoom

I see what you mean. Randy Moss, Daunte Culpepper, Chris Hovan, Robert Smith, Matt Birk et al were real busts.

This logic is totally beyond me. He loses one game, and he's a loser? Please.

Look at his defensive draft picks. About 95% of them were busts.

i agree with you ice,,we dont need him,,he maybe better than wanny but lets look somewhere else..

Back
Top Bottom