Bring back BOSTON!!!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring back BOSTON!!!!

He failed his physical because he tore up his knee last year and is still not 100%. He was cut because he was due alot of money this year..and with the failed steroid test...he was viewed as a big risk making alot og money. If you give him an incentive based contract...I def think he would be worth the risk.

calmrage said:
We need a big play WR and there is nobody available that even compares to Boston! Bring him back Saban!

No Boston, No Ricky, quitters and selfish players kill an organization.

Saban doesn't need these two headcases-

NYPhinFan said:
He failed his physical because he tore up his knee last year and is still not 100%. He was cut because he was due alot of money this year..and with the failed steroid test...he was viewed as a big risk making alot og money. If you give him an incentive based contract...I def think he would be worth the risk.

:yes:

maybe we will get Boston and cut Booker, the only reason we signed booker in the first place was because we had no David. but we need to watch the cap. all this talk about a new offence, Boston returning and Ricky returning its really getting me excited to see the outcome and watch us lay the smackdown on all those who doubt our greatness! And our defence certainly aint gonna struggle thats for sure! Watch out NE!

We are NOT going to cut Booker...the whole point of trying to re-sign Boston is we need 3 quality WRs for this offense.

Resigning Boston will be awsome and no doubt Booker will likely end up being #3 if Boston can remain healthy and no off-field problems.

Steve S said:
No Boston, No Ricky, quitters and selfish players kill an organization.

Saban doesn't need these two headcases-

Boston never quit!

yeah up til that point he had done everything the coaching staff wanted him to including working out LESS to bring his weight down.

I agree with the majority here. Let's bring him back on a cheap, incentive laden contract. With his injury history we definately cannot cut other good WR's to keep him, so we need to go into training camp expecting nothing of him. If he can stay healthy and produce and push one of our other WR's to the bench, great. If not, we are prepared.

anyone who is not for resigning boston and atleast seeing if we can get something out of him has obviously never seen this guy play before. when he's on the field he demands attention like shaq does on the court. just having him out there OMG chambers and mcmichael in single coverage plus it opens up the running game. david boston is a beast on the football field. it's just a matter of keeping him there by keeping him healthy and out of trouble, but far worth a very light contract imo.

with him our offence oculd be a big threat and make feelys job easier too, i would very much like to see him back

Back
Top Bottom