Bring Him Back Home | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Him Back Home

miamb113

Active Roster
Reaction score
first order of business for as our new? GM—bring Jarvis Landry back, where he belongs. What will it take? Grier was a scout for the dolphins when he was drafted. I remember hearing at the time that Grier was banging the table for him.

Is it business at all?

My brother gifted me a beautiful jersey too and then poof.

To all haters, Landry on the Pats and oh boy... another Edelman.

With Tyrod Taylor at QB he got 1350 yards plus all purpose yards played all 16 games with the Browns this year. Something NO wide Dolphin wide receiver accomplished this year. Yes he was too expensive to resign because the Dolphins had their finger up their butt and waited till the last year to pull the trigger. If he had gotten hurt their plan would have been aces but they didn't and we got a lousey 4th rounder instead.

With Tyrod Taylor at QB he got 1350 yards plus all purpose yards played all 16 games with the Browns this year. Something NO wide Dolphin wide receiver accomplished this year. Yes he was too expensive to resign because the Dolphins had their finger up their butt and waited till the last year to pull the trigger. If he had gotten hurt their plan would have been aces but they didn't and we got a lousey 4th rounder instead.
And Baker Mayfield throwing too. I didn’t realize he had that many yards. I saw him throw a gorgeous TD. Did we ever try that w him?

With Tyrod Taylor at QB he got 1350 yards plus all purpose yards played all 16 games with the Brownsthis year. Something NO wide Dolphin wide receiver accomplished this year. Yes he was too expensive to resign because the Dolphins had their finger up their butt and waited till the last year to pull the trigger. If he had gotten hurt their plan would have been aces but they didn't and we got a lousey 4th rounder instead.

You sure you're looking at those numbers correctly? I see 1036 yards from scrimmage and 1068 all purpose yards.

Even with the 1068 all purpose yards + 63 passing yards that's still only 1131 yards.

Back
Top Bottom