Bring Him Back Home | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Him Back Home

giphy.gif

You should have to answer some type of aptitude testing questions before being allowed to post on this site.
Mods any chance of this happening?
Lol this made me laugh. Aptitude test for posting on finheaven. If that was the case this whole site would never exist

So you are okay with tying up $16 million a year on him? Just do not get the argument that we should have kept him.

We should've kept him. We just went about it the wrong way because we're the Miami Dolphins- always late to the party.

No. There's no way we could've paid that to a #2 wr. Not on our books.

And he was my favorite player on the team because of his fire.

You sure you're looking at those numbers correctly? I see 1036 yards from scrimmage and 1068 all purpose yards.

Even with the 1068 all purpose yards + 63 passing yards that's still only 1131 yards.
You know how it goes... When you have no logical argument, just make **** up! easy game.

first order of business for as our new? GM—bring Jarvis Landry back, where he belongs. What will it take? Grier was a scout for the dolphins when he was drafted. I remember hearing at the time that Grier was banging the table for him.

It will take picks, a lot of money and even more stupidity.

first order of business for as our new? GM—bring Jarvis Landry back, where he belongs. What will it take? Grier was a scout for the dolphins when he was drafted. I remember hearing at the time that Grier was banging the table for him.

Ummm...Why?

We are trying to create salary cap space, Landry is about getting paid rediculous amounts of money. Wilson scored more Tds in on season, then Landry did in multiple seasons, at a cheaper price.

Even if we actually did want him back, why would the Browns let him go after just one year.

So you are okay with tying up $16 million a year on him? Just do not get the argument that we should have kept him.
Hmm, as we're officially rebuilding, I don't think he belongs on our current roster, but he is an amazing player that was incredibly fun to watch. He was the best player we drafted in a long time. He is never hurt. He plays with intensity and passion that few in this league play with. He is truly a great football player and I loved watching him as a Dolphin.

With Kareem Hunt headed there, I expect to see more room for all their weapons to operate.

Dorsey and management made a great smart decision in the Hunt signing.

It'll never happen, but my pipe dream is Antonio Brown.

Best WR in the league, even if Tyreek is the most valuable.

You sure you're looking at those numbers correctly? I see 1036 yards from scrimmage and 1068 all purpose yards.

Even with the 1068 all purpose yards + 63 passing yards that's still only 1131 yards.
Yep ur right stand corrected just 1131 all yards some with Taylor some with Mayfield. How many more do you think he might have racked up under Mayfield the entire year?

Back
Top Bottom