brock berlin underrated if you ask me | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

brock berlin underrated if you ask me

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
actually im serious he could be a diamond in the ruff saban could have the future of the fins already he loves the guy he always has.

You are such a friggin homer. Berlin is a terrible QB, there might be 2-3 teams in the league where he could even make #3 at best. He's camp fodder. I don't even want him on the practice squad. I"d much rather try and develop some QB on practice squad who's an athlete first and QB second. Because if you're down to your 4th string QB, he's gonna be running for his life. BERLIN SUCKS, no more threads about him, please.

im a huge canes fans as well and berlin is not terrible if he was he would not be on our team and saban loves him so you better start likeing him. :D

Other than the guy who started before Dorsey (what was his name?) he is the worst QB the Canes have had since the 70's.

Frank Costa?

he just needs to be coached better and he will now this guy is 23 and he was the best qb coming out of highschool a couple of years ago.

TRUDOLFAN54 said:
this guy showed alot of toughness leadership skills and he is a very accurate passer i know cause im a huge canes fan as well.he has all the tools and saban loves this guy he tried to recruit him when he coached at lsu but he chose the gators instead then he went to the great um. :D
First Miami having the best lb's in the league and then this? RW must be in town.

Seriously though, after Brady, who knows. I doubt he's gonna be another Brady. I doubt he'll be any better than Dorsey.

Back
Top Bottom