Brock Osweiller Is The Back Up Quarterback For Heavens Sakes | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Osweiller Is The Back Up Quarterback For Heavens Sakes

Not really Tannehill's fault he's hurt right now. In 2017, I thought he deserved some blame for taking bad advice on the rehab. In 2018? It ain't his fault his arm got wrenched out of its socket when Ja'Wuan James was playing matador.

DrumIZrU4AA5H6D.jpg

Osweiler has been okay in the four games he's played. It's not like Tannehill had been playing great football after the Raiders win. Osweiler is an above average backup, he's not a long term answer at QB, but I'd sure like to see him stick around as the backup to Teddy Bridgewater or whoever we may take in the 2020 draft. Tannehill's ship has sailed in Miami as far as I'm concerned.

say what you will about the Jets game, but Brock avoided what has come to be known as the Tanny Breakdown in the fourth quarter.
That's right!
Brock didn't win it, but he also didn't GIVE it away in the 4th quarter.

This thread wants to make me vomit with the amount of posters being okay with Brock’s play. Cleo Lemon is 100000x better than Brock

I thought Brock was OK -- certainly acceptable backup play -- against the Bears and Lions, but he's been putrid since.

Back
Top Bottom