Brock Purdy Gives Me Some Insight Into The Skepticism About Tua | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Purdy Gives Me Some Insight Into The Skepticism About Tua

I think Purdy gets more respect from pundits than Tua gets. I think Purdy is a really good player also though. I think Purdy is a little more athletic, but I think Tua is more accurate and asked to make more difficult throws than Purdy. Both look like they have bright futures.
Purd looks better than Tua as a whole at this point
It’s not even close
If it weren’t for Hill Tua would be a backup at best by now
He doesn’t have it

Tua has come up short several times now this season. For a guy whose career was birthed by a clutch play it’s surprising he’s not shown the ability to be clutch when surrounded by possibly the most talented guys he’ll ever play with simultaneously. It’s always something odd with Tua at the end. Whether it’s a fumbled snap or taking a sack when at the very least you need to throw it up, it’s like he reverts to the guy in the play before his infamous National Championship game throw to Devonta Smith. The guy who took a 16 yard sack.
falling down on 3rd and goal and settling for a FG was really ugly as hell ! Levis made plays and Tua sucked ... end of story.

Back
Top Bottom