Broken and odd things report thread | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broken and odd things report thread

My direct link to the forums has not worked for several days. My link to the homepage works, though.

After last night's forum maintenance, the text color in any post I write--quick reply, advanced reply, quote, or wholly original--defaults to orange. I have to manually change the text color back to black.

After last night's forum maintenance, the text color in any post I write--quick reply, advanced reply, quote, or wholly original--defaults to orange. I have to manually change the text color back to black.

We think right now that it only happens on PC's using Firefox. We are investigating the problem. :hi5:

We think right now that it only happens on PC's using Firefox. We are investigating the problem. :hi5:

I can confirm that it doesn't happen in Safari 3.0.4 for Windows. It does happen in Firefox 2.0.0.12 and Firefox 3 Beta 3 on Windows. (I'm not even going to bother with IE: it's friggin' IE!)

I can confirm that it doesn't happen in Safari 3.0.4 for Windows. It does happen in Firefox 2.0.0.12 and Firefox 3 Beta 3 on Windows. (I'm not even going to bother with IE: it's friggin' IE!)

Thanks bro.

:lol: I actually like it because it doesn't actually post in Orange.

Any update on the speed of the site improving? I still have to wait 20-30 seconds for a page to load.

And also sometime I get HTTP 500 error when I try to post.

Back
Top Bottom