Broken and odd things report thread | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broken and odd things report thread

I can confirm that it doesn't happen in Safari 3.0.4 for Windows. It does happen in Firefox 2.0.0.12 and Firefox 3 Beta 3 on Windows. (I'm not even going to bother with IE: it's friggin' IE!)

I tracked down the problem. If you use Firefox and are using the WYSIWYG editor in your UserCP, the text formats as orange as you are composing. If you select the "Standard Editor" with extended formatting controls (middle option from the pulldown), the problem will go away.

Redirecting...

This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. You will be redirected to that thread.
Click here if your browser does not automatically redirect you.

I get this almost every time I make a post.

I just did a few quick test posts and replies with your account and didn't have that problem. Is there any other information that you provide that might help? Are you posting in the same forum and getting error or in all forums?

Any update on the speed of the site improving? I still have to wait 20-30 seconds for a page to load.

And also sometime I get HTTP 500 error when I try to post.
This problem is still happening. Frustrating. Am I doing something wrong? I get a lot more HTP500 errors now.

This is so frustrating. I lost two rather long posts due to HTTP 500 errors. I really can't afford the time it takes to post if my work will be lost.

Am I the only one who gets this error when I click on "quote" or "submit post"?

Posting problems?

Anyone else having posting problems with this site?

I keep getting HTTP 500 errors when I try to quote or send quick reply.

I noticed it's running slow..and delay in typing, not good for me...:lol:

Anyone else having posting problems with this site?

I keep getting HTTP 500 errors when I try to quote or send quick reply.

Bro, there is no need to post this in multiple places. I saw the first two. I am looking into it but haven't experienced the problem myself.

It may have something to do with the rolling power outages in FLA. I haven't had the problem you complaining about and the server seems to be working without errors.

Seems I have problems posting everyday. Is it just me lol? Replying to threads is a nightmare at times. It always times out and I have to refresh the pg multiple times before it goes through. I only have the problem on this site so I dont think it's a problem with my internet.

Seems I have problems posting everyday. Is it just me lol? Replying to threads is a nightmare at times. It always times out and I have to refresh the pg multiple times before it goes through. I only have the problem on this site so I dont think it's a problem with my internet.
I have no problem.

Ditto for me.

This is why it never pays to post issues in multiple threads. :lol: In another thread I explained that we are down to one server. We are waiting for our load balancer to be delivered and hope to have both webservers up by this weekend. That is why we are running slow.

question about trouble with web site

still saying page cannot be displayed. Have to hit the refresh button constantly. Anyone one else having this problem? Would appreciate some help. Thank you.

yeah, and not only that i get half loaded pages quite a bit, these guys that provide this Forum do a great Job, i cant thank em enough, I LOVE FINHEAVEN AKA DOLPHINS NATION.

Back
Top Bottom