Bronco Fans spouting untruths about Finheaven? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bronco Fans spouting untruths about Finheaven?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Finheaven is seriously funny for being homeristic deluxe.

Several people thought they'd go 13 wins or better, and whenever a fan said they werent that good they'd be banned.

And there were fans being banned for not at all talking smack but football.

http://www.broncosfreak.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12418&page=2

Has finheaven ever banned an opposing fan for talking football and merely pointing out that the Dolphins arent good?

Let them talk. If they win on Sunday they're going to have to have earned it, because this Dolphins team isn't going to be like the '04 squad. (obviously not 13 wins, but 7 to 10 wins aren't out of the question).

there is tons of homers on this board and delirious people for sure...you dont to be a rocket scientist to see that

SkapePhin said:

Several people thought they'd go 13 wins or better, and whenever a fan said they werent that good they'd be banned.

Has finheaven ever banned an opposing fan for talking football and merely pointing out that the Dolphins arent good?

....Yeah that sites full of realists!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Just read a few threads:lol: :lol:

SkapePhin said:

not that I know of. Losman7 thinks he was banned unjustly but I don't know all the details on that one, so he very well could have deserved it.

a lot of Phin fans hold up the "ban?" sign when a fan of an opposing team talks bad about the Phins or Saban, but I've never seen anyone actually banned for such comments unless they were laced with profanities or insulting to other members.

DBoston80 said:
....Yeah that sites full of realists!!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ...Just read a few threads:lol: :lol:
Yea! Like this one

jth1331 said:
Seriously, the Dolphin fans at that finheaven.com site are downright hilarious. 90% of them expect the Dolphins to win, and for their D to dominate us. As well as them having success against our D. I'm sorry, but the Dolphins are not that good.
One more thing, Marty Booker better than Rod Smith? Wow

were talking about the same people who thought their safety was clean player and being singled out because he was a Bronco and not a cheap shot artist.

SkapePhin said:

If I were a MOD they would be. :evil:

Yo John Lynch is a clean player and a great player so you better not be talking **** about him.

..I do think some mod's throw there weight around a little too much although I have never been penalized I have seen some pretty petty stuff get blown out of perportion......

I disagree w/most of what he was saying except for the banning. I have never seen a board that will suspend someone immediately for minor infractions or misunderstandings. The Mods/Admins here are WAY to ban happy.

so-long-Ricky said:
I disagree w/most of what he was saying except for the banning. I have never seen a board that will suspend someone immediately for minor infractions or misunderstandings. The Mods/Admins here are WAY to ban happy.

:ban::lol:

wazzy said:
Yo John Lynch is a clean player and a great player so you better not be talking **** about him.

Well Sport-O, i was talking about Kennedy, and the day you pay my cable bill you can tell me what i can and cant say on the net.

so-long-Ricky said:

:ban: :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom