Broncos part ways with John Fox | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos part ways with John Fox

Jeff Darlington ‏@JeffDarlington 3m3 minutes ago
Just heard from John Fox. He is indeed out in Denver. Things just got very interesting here at the Broncos training facility.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 34s34 seconds ago
As recently as yesterday morning, #Broncos GM John Elway told people that even if the team lost in a blowout, Fox would be back. Not anymore

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport
The "mutual;" parting of the ways between John Fox and Broncos is just the first of many changes in @Broncos

Meanwhile we sit idle going 3-3,3-3,2-4, no playoffs to finish the last three years.

not even peyton manning could carry him...well john elway i guess cant fire himself...still wonder if peyton will hang em up...

not even peyton manning could carry him...well john elway i guess cant fire himself...still wonder if peyton will hang em up...

Rumors are he played with a torn quad the final 4 games of the season?

Fox was an average coach in Carolina and inherited manning. Not that good of a coach IMO, but probably still better than philbin

It will be nice to learn what "mutually" means in this case. Mutual as in resign or be fired?

It will all come out. I'm going to guess Elway fired. I think the Broncos played poorly down the stretch for as much talent as they had, especially on defense.

Back
Top Bottom