Broncos part ways with John Fox | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Broncos part ways with John Fox

huh...now that makes sense...they said yesterday that he hurt both his quads...

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...ncos-played-torn-right-quad-last-month-season

Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning played Sunday's divisional-round playoff game and the past month of the season with a torn right quadriceps, two sources told ESPN.

Manning initially injured his thigh when he rolled out right to throw a 12-yard completion to Emmanuel Sanders late in the first half of Denver's Dec. 14 victory over the San Diego Chargers.

Manning has a torn rectus femoris, one of the four muscles that make up the quadriceps. The affected muscle runs from the pelvis to its attachment just below the knee. The bruising from the injury was so severe, it had spread to the back of his leg, a source with knowledge of the injury told ESPN.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/201...ncos-played-torn-right-quad-last-month-season

Denver Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning played Sunday's divisional-round playoff game and the past month of the season with a torn right quadriceps, two sources told ESPN.

Manning initially injured his thigh when he rolled out right to throw a 12-yard completion to Emmanuel Sanders late in the first half of Denver's Dec. 14 victory over the San Diego Chargers.

Manning has a torn rectus femoris, one of the four muscles that make up the quadriceps. The affected muscle runs from the pelvis to its attachment just below the knee. The bruising from the injury was so severe, it had spread to the back of his leg, a source with knowledge of the injury told ESPN.

father time catching up...will he come back in 2015??? i seriously wonder if this is it

father time catching up...will he come back in 2015??? i seriously wonder if this is it

Maybe....

Mentally he still got it, and probably always will.

Weird part is, all of his injuries are non-contact, that makes it worse.

The neck stuff, the quad.....

I could easily see his return rest on the shoulders of Elway and what he can do with the team during the off-season (re-sign key players, who comes in at HC, etc)

Peyton could say yeah, we got a shot or no, this HC is terrible, you didn't bring back my WR/TE combo, etc.

I am listening to the Broncos station in Denver...sounds like Shanahan and Kubiak will be looked at. Shanahan still has a 30, 000 square foot house there in the Cherry Creek area.

I am listening to the Broncos station in Denver...sounds like Shanahan and Kubiak will be looked at. Shanahan still has a 30, 000 square foot house there in the Cherry Creek area.

Kubiak already stated that he is staying with the Ravens.

I think you go Gase if you want to keep Peyton, but go a different direction if you are looking at making a change.

RT @VicLombardi: NEW INFO: Entire Broncos coaching staff let go. Not just John Fox. All assistants gone according to several players.

I think you go Gase if you want to keep Peyton, but go a different direction if you are looking at making a change.

i dont think unless manning says he's done that they will look to go a different direction...they got veterans making big money or about to the time is now or never...unless you think the backup qb is legit...and i dont see how they could think that at this point

---------- Post added at 05:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

RT @VicLombardi: NEW INFO: Entire Broncos coaching staff let go. Not just John Fox. All assistants gone according to several players.

wow...the owners pissed and elway is making scapegoats

Oh man...

Elway must of hit the panic button.

I'm sure the Owner is not a happy camper today.

Probably told Elway if he doesn't win one with Peyton he is toast.

That's what I'm hearing locally, Manning loves Gase, he may stay if he is HC but Manning doesn't want to play with a new coordinator. Elway gave it a shot with Fox and Manning, close but no cigar, tough game as we all know

Seahawks D Coord should be the hottest name of the market.

Rumors held that Bills scheduled to fly to Seattle that night if Seawaks lost last week.

Back
Top Bottom