brown H2 talks fins, today

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
on espn chat he was asked the big fins question?
Carlos(Miami, FL: Ronnie, how do would feel if you got selected by the Miami Dolphins and how productive do you think you will be in that style offense?

Ronnie Brown: I would be really excited about that! Nice weather and a good team. Great fans as well. I could be very productive there because I have been in four different styles at Auburn and I'm used to being productive in different styles.

romio

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
i know why he said great fans he spent his own personal vacation in miami 2 weeks ago, and was in nj for big autograph show ,the line was 90% dolfans

duss12

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
right like you believe this crap he cannot he his pissed wouldnt make sense

SMadison29

What Sherman aspires to be
Reaction score
He ought to be happy. We're a much better situation than San Fran, Cleveland, Chicago, Tennessee, or Arizona.

Clark Kent

Man of Steel
Reaction score
romio said:
on espn chat he was asked the big fins question?
Carlos(Miami, FL: Ronnie, how do would feel if you got selected by the Miami Dolphins and how productive do you think you will be in that style offense?

Ronnie Brown: I would be really excited about that! Nice weather and a good team. Great fans as well. I could be very productive there because I have been in four different styles at Auburn and I'm used to being productive in different styles.
It's a shame you're not still in college. All down hill from here.

Hype.

finz99

Chief Penguin
Reaction score
Hostile7 said:
It's a shame you're not still in college. All down hill from here.

Hype.
I dont mean to come off mean or anything...but why do you see him as all hype and no game?

HysterikiLL

Super Duper Club
Reaction score
Ronnie and Heath Evans are good friends. I think Ronnie would like it down here with all the changes taking place.

Top Bottom