Browns Schedule Leaked We Play 0ct 20 (if Its Real) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Schedule Leaked We Play 0ct 20 (if Its Real)

Normally I'm looking forward to see what our schedule is but this year won't matter much. I'm not expecting many wins regardless of our schedule. I believe we're playing Dallas on Thanksgiving day but I'd not expect any other prime time game unless is a Thursday night game which we always seem to play on the road and we always seem to lose.

If the Browns wreck us we will officially be the new Browns.
How so? Because a team that was absolutely shitty beyond shitty for so long loaded up for hope of an above .500 season, beats us, that'll make us them? A franchise that made the playoffs 2 seasons ago. Do you even think about how awful the Browns have truly been the last 20 years? No franchise will ever come close to what they have been.

People are cheering for them because they have been god awful for so long and now they actually have a slice of hope. It's like Chris Davis finally getting a hit, they don't give a **** about him or Baltimore, they just cheer because sometimes you just feel for it.

Last edited:

Because we have sucked for so long too. And even when we went to the playoffs we got outclassed each time. We are a bottom of the barrel team year in and year out with bad decision making from GM's to coaches. Hopefully this regime will change things and actually acquire a good QB, like the Browns did.

The Browns signed a free agent they toted around as their future starter in Tyrod Taylor and drafted a QB in Taylor Mayfield. I am hoping the Miami Dolphins are copying the New Cleveland Browns philosophy and acquiring a rookie QB that would ultimately unseat the veteran QB Fitzpatrick this season.

Unless Fitzpatrick balls out and then you are in an even better situation and can sit the rook.

Last edited:
Well are you forgetting that the browns have been drafting inside the top 10 for at the last 5 years.

They are heavy favorites on paper to be really good. If that is real looks like the NFL is dicking them around with that early bye. Can't say I will be shocked if that happens.

If the Browns wreck us we will officially be the new Browns.
It’ll be like that classic concert at Shea Stadium when The Police ceremoniously handed their instruments to U2 as one band left the stage and the other entered. And then Bono, The Edge and the gang bludgeoned The Police to death with their own instruments.

Back
Top Bottom