Brunell is the Dolphins top choice ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell is the Dolphins top choice ?

Wonder how interested they are in him or how interested he is in them. If they could find another likeable would they after them. Is this speculation from fans and media or the dolphins really deeply interested in him? Because on fan Or media person can blow something out of line. Just like everbody was saying last year the dolphins were interested in signing Aikman that was not even true.

it will also drive up the price if BOTH Griese and Fiedler are released before he were to be signed

Clump he said he will pay for cheap. Why would he be concerned if he knew he would come here and start with no doubt about it. Brunell will be a Dolphin.

Originally posted by Jaj
Clump he said he will pay for cheap. Why would he be concerned if he knew he would come here and start with no doubt about it. Brunell will be a Dolphin.

Didn't you guarantee the Fins would beat the Texans? :shakeno:

Last year Gandy was saying he wanted to play in Miami, and Miami was saying they really wanted him. We saw how that turned out.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

Didn't you guarantee the Fins would beat the Texans? :shakeno:

Didn't you guarantee the Bills would beat the Fins?

I don't know why everyone is hyping Brunnel up so much. Looks like we are going to plug our leaks with chewing gum, we need a young QB that can develop in to a superstar, not an over the hill QB that is past his prime.

This Brunell talk is all speculation....

Personally, I would be disappointed if we signed him. He's not really much better than Fielder. He's old, his mobility is very questionable, and he's been seriously damaged goods over the last 3-4 seasons.....

No thanks.:D

The Phinz have lead many of us to believe that the GM will go after a top shelf QB this off-season. M. Brunell is not one of them IMO....

Jeff Garcia or Tim Couch should be considered before Brunell IMO. I wouldn't waste money on Brunell. He's simply not that good....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Originally posted by BLITZKRIEG
This Brunell talk is all speculation....

Personally, I would be disappointed if we signed him. He's not really much better than Fielder. He's old, his mobility is very questionable, and he's been seriously damaged goods over the last 3-4 seasons.....

No thanks.:D

The Phinz have lead many of us to believe that the GM will go after a top shelf QB this off-season. M. Brunell is not one of them IMO....

Jeff Garcia or Tim Couch should be considered before Brunell IMO. I wouldn't waste money on Brunell. He's simply not that good....

PHINZ RULE!!!!:fire:

Do you know who Mark Brunell is?

Look up his stats.................

Originally posted by Rick 1966

Didn't you guarantee the Bills would beat the Fins?

NO! I predicted the Bills would win, I never guaranteed anything.......I'm smart enough to know that "Any given Sunday!

BTW, Garcia is the same age.......

and Brunell is VERY mobil...............

Blitz, what are you talking about?

First you say he is old and not mobil......

Then you say you want an old guy (Garcia) and a statue (Couch).

:confused:

Back
Top Bottom