Brunell is the Dolphins top choice ? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell is the Dolphins top choice ?

Graythreat , Good post, I see us, as I saw us last off season, needing to upgrade our OL, and cut the salaries of our starters and keep 1 or 2 for depth. Our biggest problem last year was not having any vet. depth and it bite us in the behind big time. I still don't see Whitney as a starter no time soon, I'd rather take my chances with Yates. But we need to upgrade our OL, #1, then #2 get another speed receiver with good hands for our number 2, since we won't use Mcknight, , with DT as our Slot Rec. If those 2 things are fixed, it won't matter as much about weather it's Jay or Brunnell. The only advantage I see of Brunnell is (Maybe) a stronger arm and accuracy at the bomb (Well, maybe), didn't get to see him throw a lot of those. But he's as succeptible to injuries as Jay. And as you've noted him behind a shakey line, is no more effective than jay. #3, draft a young QB, but I still think we maybe missing the QB we need in Sage. He has a strong arm, good skills in reading D's, very good long ball. not as mobile as Jay, but moves around in the pocket to buy some time, kind of like P. Manning. I would love to get a look at him doing the regular season, I think our experience with Lucas made the coaches gun shy and that's why they didn't use him...when Brian was struggling, and Jay couldn't play. Whatever the outcome of the starting QB, Sage needs to be #2 if not given a legit chance at starting. OL IS DEFINTELY #1 PRIORITY.

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet

NO! I predicted the Bills would win, I never guaranteed anything.......I'm smart enough to know that "Any given Sunday!

Actually, it turned out to be any TWO given Sundays...

I've always liked Brunell myself.

Dood plays with intensity and heart. Intangibles are severely under-rated if you asked me.

G E T M A R K!

Brunnell would be a slight improvement.
I heard Dallas is after Brunnell?

Back
Top Bottom