Brunell & TO via FA..... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brunell & TO via FA.....

RunRicky34

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I know we all want Brunell #8, he would be huge upgrade over Jay. Brunell has a better long ball, Brunell is mobile, Brunell has playoff experience, Brunell even has two AFC championships under his belt. As of now Im a bit worried about Tampa signing him, but I think he would prefer Miami over Tampa.

Now this just accord to me and I want to know what you guys think.What if via FA we are able to sign both Brunell and cry baby TO :cry: ? Yes, I know TO can be a cry baby and that he will wine etc..... TO is also Strong,Big,Fast and has great hands.
Now think about it Chambers and TO and lets say Mcknight stays.

Give me your opinons I want to know if im Dreaming here.

Brunell doesnt have AFC championships. He played in the AFC champsionship game, but didnt win. But, I do think he will play in Miami next year.

That is what I meant sorry if I was misunderstood but I wood be very happy if he comes over here. What do you think about TO?

I think Garcia should come, and hell.... he can bring his buddy TO.

But, I do believe you are dreaming :(

TO is a cancer. He would not even think of coming here. C.C. is the MAN in Miami. TO would not want to compete for the #1. I think C.C. is a better overall player than TO.

You may play on the field. But your lockeroom & off the field actions do count!!!

I like TO on paper but very concerned about his attitude. Having said that paying the kind of jack ($$) necessary to get him here with those questions would make me pass. I would rather have a 1st rounder, or the guy from seatle and add some $$ into the O Line. Woody would be great addition to us and subtraction to NE.:tongue:

Originally posted by Emskirch
I think Garcia should come, and hell.... he can bring his buddy TO.

But, I do believe you are dreaming :(

Let the drunk midget go elsewhere. :drinker:

His lack of deep ball is the reason he is getting booted from Frisco. Everyone says "why did we take a denver reject in BG" However we want Garcia????? NO! The issue with Brunell is different, they are trying to get younger and cant have Leftwich on the bech forever.

I would consider T.O. simply because I believe "problem" players should be granted one change of scenery to see if that helps their disposition.

This rule is why I would NOT want to see Keyshawn Johnson in aqua, by the way.

As for being the #1 receiver, I'm sorry, but there are two sides to the field. Nobody ever got anywhere just having one go-to receiver. #2 on a winner isn't a bad place to be.

I think our biggest problem besides our o line is that we dont have a go to # 2 receiver

I do not see us having the $$$$ to sign Brunnell, OL help and a high profile WR, but if we did I would want Isaac Bruce

Our main focus on the Offense right now is a QB and Brunell is a huge candidate. The whole TO thing would just be nice to consider, but highly unlikely and I know that but I see Free agency being focus on Qb n Oline. Then I see our Draft being QB, Wr, Ol

Remember and Mark my words JF is gone so is BG. So is Derrius Thompson, Probably Gasden too . Honestly I see our Offense being Completey Restrusture

Originally posted by RunRicky34
Remember and Mark my words JF is gone so is BG. So is Derrius Thompson, Probably Gasden too . Honestly I see our Offense being Completey Restrusture
Probably McKnight, Wade, Ruddy and Perry, too

Ill take Brunell throwing to Chambers and Steve Smith from Carolina. Pretty sure is a a free agent and not highly talked of so the $$ would be low and he makes plays when he has the ball in his hands not a catch and fall down reciever.

Originally posted by FinaticPatch
...Steve Smith from Carolina ... is a free agent and not highly talked of so the $$ would be low ...

Sorry, but his performance in the playoffs has probably jacked his asking price up big time.

Back
Top Bottom