Bruschi might miss season | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi might miss season

that's too bad.

By no means am I a Bruschi fan, but I have alot of respect for him.

Hope he comes back, it wouldn't be the same playing the Pats without Bruschi. :cry:

ChambersWI said:
that's too bad.

By no means am I a Bruschi fan, but I have alot of respect for him.

Hope he comes back, it wouldn't be the same playing the Pats without Bruschi. :cry:

I feel the same the guy is a great football player.

anyone else think he was on roids? sure looked like it.

I hope he retires... for his sake and mine.

PeterJNO said:
anyone else think he was on roids? sure looked like it.

Don't say that type of thing. Zach looks just like he does... He's a team player, and a damn good one at that. It's is a sad day for the NFL when a player like this has something horrible happen to them.. I hate to play against him, but it stucks to see him leave like this..

Being on roids has nothing to do with being a team player. And zach looks no where near bruschi. Especially with Bruschi's medical problems, what is to blame?

It's always terrible when someone can't play anymore because of health issues...especially dealing with the heart. I just hope he gets healthy again first and foremost and even though I can still vividly see him picking off Fiedler in the snow at New England a couple years ago and running it back five yards for the touchdown...I still hope he gets better.

From what they say here they don't think he's coming back at all. He just had another child and really could be risking his life if he did come back. He has won 3 SB's and really has nothing left to prove.

He's the type of player that I'd by a jersey for. A warrior. I only hope he can recover and get back out there.

Bruschi is one of the players I hate the most but I hate to see a players career end this way.

I think Bruschi is one hellu'va player!! I do think the Patriots are going to have a major weakness without him!! :shakeno:

It really is a shame...it's a tough way to have a career end. I honestly can't see him coming back. What reason would he have to do so? He's got 3 Rings...

Back
Top Bottom