Bruschi might miss season | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bruschi might miss season

PeterJNO said:
Being on roids has nothing to do with being a team player. And zach looks no where near bruschi. Especially with Bruschi's medical problems, what is to blame?
Strokes can be caused by a number of different scenarios, none of which involve steroid use.

A kid I went to high school with had one when he was 17 years old... and he was a cross-country runner. He was thin as a rail and in really good shape. Never used steroids a day in his life, and his stroke was caused by a hole in his heart - much like the one Bruschi apparently has.

I understand steroids are a hot button issue these days, but let's not go leaping to conclusions.

I think Tedi Bruschi is one of the better linebackers in the game, but with that said, I still hate the guy...he always has that smirk on his face and he loves to rub it in and celebrate when he gets a pick or fumble. I won't shed any tears if his career is over. SORRY, just can't have much good thoughts for any Patsie players. To me it is black and white.

I don't believe Bruschi will ever come back, nor do I think he should. He is/was my favorite player and is a guy that anyone would love to have on their team. Very similar to Zach, both in play and body style.

As for the roids/cause, there are many other reasons. First and foremost being involved hits. Blood clots and then flying to Pittsburgh/Boston/Jacksonville/Boston/Hawaii/Boston. I have read doctors specualte on on the air pressure as well after the hits.

Who knows, and really it is irrelevant. Guy was a solid player and family man who took a discount to stay with the team that drafted him. Who doesn't admire that in the day of "me-first" players.

I wish him well and nothing but the best. He is a class act.

Dirtywater said:
I don't believe Bruschi will ever come back, nor do I think he should. He is/was my favorite player and is a guy that anyone would love to have on their team. Very similar to Zach, both in play and body style.

As for the roids/cause, there are many other reasons. First and foremost being involved hits. Blood clots and then flying to Pittsburgh/Boston/Jacksonville/Boston/Hawaii/Boston. I have read doctors specualte on on the air pressure as well after the hits.

Who knows, and really it is irrelevant. Guy was a solid player and family man who took a discount to stay with the team that drafted him. Who doesn't admire that in the day of "me-first" players.

I wish him well and nothing but the best. He is a class act.

The guy is a solid player, and what he's going through no one in this world should ever have to experience. I wish him nothing but the best.

capecoralfinfan said:
him not playing would definately benefit the miami dolphins and that is my number one concern.

hey cape coral im in the cape coma town too :)

Back
Top Bottom