Bryant McKinnie | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie

isnt this a MIami Dolphins forum? LAst I checked it was and last I checked McKinney wasnt a miami dolphin
I don't think you have to agree with the OP to understand the intent was more to discuss the failure of our FO for not signing the man than to discuss the man himself.

you can make a thread about the intent or lack there of to sign any player in the NFL. Doesnt mean it belongs in a Miami Dolphin forum. This certainly belongs in the general forum.
I don't think you have to agree with the OP to understand the intent was more to discuss the failure of our FO for not signing the man than to discuss the man himself.

you can make a thread about the intent or lack there of to sign any player in the NFL. Doesnt mean it belongs in a Miami Dolphin forum.

Looking at the title you should of known this thread was going to be some fans just needing to vent a little. If it was going to bother you why click on it in the first place. For some crazy reason i believe, if McKinnie was doing terrible today and someone created a thread discussing how bad he is playing and how good a job our FO did by not signing him, you wouldnt be here saying how this thread doesnt belong here.

Youre right.. You are crazy, because you would be wrong. I would be saying the same thing.. Doesnt belong in a MIami Dolphins forum..

BTW - Why is it Culpepper threads erroneously get moved (or used to get moved) but threads like this do not. The Culpepper threads have mnore of a reason to be in this forum than this thread does.
Looking at the title you should of known this thread was going to be some fans just needing to vent a little. If it was going to bother you why click on it in the first place. For some crazy reason i believe, if McKinnie was doing terrible today and someone created a thread discussing how bad he is playing and how good a job our FO did by not signing him, you wouldnt be here saying how this thread doesnt belong here.

I know my surroundings. I also know that acting like I have sand in my vagina isn't going to do anything but make me sound like a p*ssy...

:lol: says the resident emo kid. By the way intelligent post. This FO makes questionable decisions, they get pwnd deal with it.

It's really great how all these trolls get frustrated having to troll through $*** they just don't want to hear. Get a clue, if something is questionable per the title. Don't click. It's really quite simple.

"But...but...but he's fat! And out of shape! He's a slob! We need real linemen!"

What did I tell you dudes about McKinnie? He hated it in Minnesota. I told you that if we brought him to Miami he'd get his shot together at The U and he would ball out. I wonder if Ray Lewis and Ed Reed had anything to do with motivating him? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yeah, they definitely were.

I tried to tell you guys. Someone go find a time when I was wrong.

I'll wait.

"But...but...but he's fat! And out of shape! He's a slob! We need real linemen!"

What did I tell you dudes about McKinnie? He hated it in Minnesota. I told you that if we brought him to Miami he'd get his shot together at The U and he would ball out. I wonder if Ray Lewis and Ed Reed had anything to do with motivating him? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yeah, they definitely were.

I'll wait.

The Vikings made it sound like he would fall down dead as soon as he stepped on the field

I'll wait.
There you go again using that logic, J. You're not a true fan.

I'm agreeing with you, the Dolphins shouldn't have listened to the Vikings

That's why I said ok lol.

Damn sorry *** front office. So gullible. They act like we don't have our own set of eyeballs.

Speaking of using our eyeballs, what was our biggest area of concern after four preseason games?

Offensive line.

We addressed those with Columbo I suppose.

There you go again using that logic, J. You're not a true fan.

Yeap. That's me. I hate the Dolphins. I scream from the top of the mountain tops to sign players that will help this team and when they don't I roll my eyes and complain about it. I can't be a real fan wanting to see this team improve itself and all.

Guess I'd better hope we don't cut a washed up Columbo because he IS Dolphin. I'd hate for us to cut a bad player to make room for a guy who could contribute to wins.

Again, McKinnie looks in much better shape than advertised. He is playing with much more quickness and strength than Colombo has shown. It is early, but if he plays like this all year, it's great move by the Ravens

Back
Top Bottom