Bryant McKinnie | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie

I'm just pissed off and frustrated. I hate that I'm so emotionally attached and care so much about some **** that really has no direct bearing on my life.

But I'm such a bad fan.

Yeap. That's me. I hate the Dolphins. I scream from the top of the mountain tops to sign players that will help this team and when they don't I roll my eyes and complain about it. I can't be a real fan wanting to see this team improve itself and all.

Guess I'd better hope we don't cut a washed up Columbo because he IS Dolphin. I'd hate for us to cut a bad player to make room for a guy who could contribute to wins.

:lol:

In other news, how do Ronnie and Ricky feel right about now? On elite teams that are destroying their opponents.

i wouldnt be nearly as frustrated if they brought them in, worked them out and then decided against it. But they didnt even do that. Again, we have the worst starting RT in all of football. Carey has looked awful at RG. Maybe Mckinnie is too fat and out of shape. But at least bring him in and form an opinion based on a workout and/or physical. When we are that weak at a certain position you look at all your posibilities available.

:lol:

In other news, how do Ronnie and Ricky feel right about now? On elite teams that are destroying their opponents.

I don't know about Ronnie, but I know Ricky loved the city of Miami and he and Sid Rosenberg were really close.

But as far as winning football is concerned, those two are so thankful to be with organizations that make moves to improve their team and do what they need to do to win and win big in this league.

What's funny is that I predicted a Philadelphia v. Baltimore Super Bowl.

I love the "true fans" that love to say we only wanted McKinnie because he is a former Miami Hurricane.

No, I'm looking for dudes who fill big holes on this team. McKinnie did that.

If I'm so concerned with bringing in former Hurricanes, tell me why I yelled for Bryant McKinnie and Jimmy Graham yet POUNDED those who wanted to bring in guys like Colin McCarthy and DeMarcus Van Dyke.

I don't know about Ronnie, but I know Ricky loved the city of Miami and he and Sid Rosenberg were really close.

But as far as winning football is concerned, those two are so thankful to be with organizations that make moves to improve their team and do what they need to do to win and win big in this league.

What's funny is that I predicted a Philadelphia v. Baltimore Super Bowl.

Smart prediction. And yeah, those two organizations MAKE SURE the moves they make benefit the team. Not their own agendas of "see, we can sift through our old players to get what we need for cheap"

But what about Matt Ryan? :lol:

What about him?

:idk:

I guess he REAL "true fans" are more concerned with bad mouthing the Miami Hurricanes than they are with making smart rosters moves that help the MIAMI DOLPHINS in the right direction. I'll make notes and adjust my fandom before tomorrow night, guys. I'd hate to be right...

AGAIN

:up:

Bryant McKinnie?

kanyewestitoldyouso-1.jpg

What makes you think he wanted to play here?

Former Miami Hurricane. Kid loved it here. He would have played here. Why else do these kids from The U return to Miami year after year after year to work out?

ANDREU SWASEY

Former players love him. It's like a family.

I'm certainly frustrated that a reasonably easy fix to the Oline was out there and we ignored him because we got Colombo, who has been nothing short of terrible before he got here and after he got here.

But it's also easy to look at someone doing well for another team and not consider that the circumstances could be vastly different for them in Miami. Having guys like Lewis and Reed is going to keep McK in check. Having a winning team that is CLEARLY in SB contention is going to keep a guy motivated. Having non-sweltering weather (ie, NOT Miami) during practice is going to be a lot easier for a big, overweight dude and keep him content for longer. Baltimore is obviously a better situation...who knows what would have happened here. I still would preferred us to sign him, but am just trying to temper folks' frustration (including mine) by pointing out it might not have gone as well for us.

:lol: This true fan argument has to be the stupidest argument I've seen on these boards, however you root for the Dolphins. FFS, give it a damn rest.

I'm certainly frustrated that a reasonably easy fix to the Oline was out there and we ignored him because we got Colombo, who has been nothing short of terrible before he got here and after he got here.

But it's also easy to look at someone doing well for another team and not consider that the circumstances could be vastly different for them in Miami. Having guys like Lewis and Reed is going to keep McK in check. Having a winning team that is CLEARLY in SB contention is going to keep a guy motivated. Having non-sweltering weather (ie, NOT Miami) during practice is going to be a lot easier for a big, overweight dude and keep him content for longer. Baltimore is obviously a better situation...who knows what would have happened here. I still would preferred us to sign him, but am just trying to temper folks' frustration (including mine) by pointing out it might not have gone as well for us.

I agree with this statement 100% of the time...except when it concerns offensive linemen. All you have to do is step in and block. This is why offensive linemen are the easiest position in all of football to scout from college to the pros. You either got it or you don't. The only concern with McKinnie was that he was out of shape. And I said and said and said again that all he needed was motvation from the right people. No doubt that Ray and Ed had a hand in this turn around.

Hate the Miami Hurricanes if you want. I'm fine with that. But when it comes to players from The U looking for spots in the league or on the trade block....come ask mewhat I think of that player because I'll give it to you correct.

Back
Top Bottom