Bryce Brown | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Brown

That sucks...these kids think their to cool though, thinking schools will bow down for them

Somethings up with this kid...whoever signs him...I'll bet the NCAA will be
looking at very shortly.

The offer can be reissued. If it expires Wednesday night he still plans to come to Miami for an official visit. But if it expires and he visits Miami, he's going to have to convince the coaches that he wants to be here. I think this is just Randy exercising his right to do such and to send a message to Bryce Brown that says, "Hey, we're a team first."

Lamar Miller is going to be a beast, Bryce Brown is just iciing . . . would be great, but this kid has surrounding himself with the wrong people.

i like the move by shannon. the more i read about this kid, the less i want him on the team.

I could really care less. It would be nice to hace him, but I think Lamar Miller is gonna be a beast.

unlvhottub-1.jpg

On Tuesday, UM told Bryce Brown: “No thanks.”

Technically, Bryce Brown has until today to sign the national letter of intent the University of Miami sent him two weeks ago.
Realistically, Brown’s fate was decided on Tuesday.

UM coach Randy Shannon, citing NCAA rules that forbid coaches from commenting on recruits, declined to answer any questions regarding Brown during a 30-minute interview I had with him on Wednesday morning.

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/blogs/...told_bryce_brown.html?cxntfid=blogs_inside_um

randy is laying down the law...good for him, go CANES

Adviser disputes UM shun

CORAL GABLES — The adviser for the nation's top running back recruit told a radio station Wednesday night that he disputes reports that the University of Miami is cutting ties with the star football player.

Brian Butler, the adviser to running back Bryce Brown, said during an interview with a Wichita, Kan., radio station that he had spoken with Randy Shannon and that the Hurricanes' coach "totally understood Bryce's scenario." "He was positive about it," Butler said. "He had no mention of any timeline."

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/sports/content/sports/epaper/2009/02/18/a1b_um_0219.html

Forget anything that Brian Butler says. This is legit. As of midnight last night, his letter of intent has expired. He'll have to have another one reissued if he desires to come here. As far as I know, he still has plans to visit Miami on March 3rd but it's also my understanding that he will have to do a great deal of asskissing to convince coaches that he wants to be here. Shannon is ready to move forward. He has spring practice coming up and two new coordinators that need to get moving with their phase of the game. Shannon can't have distractions and sideshows like this going on during practice.

Back
Top Bottom