Bryce Brown | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Brown

For what it's worth I have two different sources in Coral Gables and one is saying that Bryce will be on campus Wednesday and the other one says he won't. Either way, Bryce is set to announce on Monday and many believe he'll announce for another school because Shannon isn't going to reup his LOI.

From what I've heard about the things Mike James is doing in practice dragging would-be tacklers into the end zone, I'll say no. Apparently Mike James is quickly becoming the most popular guy on the team due to the fact that he always smiles, never complains, puts the team first and has one of the more superior work ethics on the team. I've also heard that Lamar Miller is pretty much the same way. At this point it's mostly the fans who still buy into the hype of five-star players and the media attention they receive. That's not to say that Bryce Brown isn't or won't be a special player, but we all know that the U isn't about guys who me players and demand attention or have a sense of entitlement.

Bryce Brown took an unofficial to Tennessee yesterday... and received a standing ovation from the 2000 or so Vol faithful at practice.

Well, tomorrow's the day that none of us have been waiting for. I think the kid loves Oregon, but that it's too far away from home for him. I think it comes down to LSU and Miami, and I think he picks LSU.

i heard on 790 today he might go to kansas state. seemed really out of the blue. whatever, i just don't want him on the U

Well, tomorrow's the day that none of us have been waiting for. I think the kid loves Oregon, but that it's too far away from home for him. I think it comes down to LSU and Miami, and I think he picks LSU.

the kid is from Wichita, Kansas. If Oregon is too far from home, how is Miami a more likely pick? His brother?

the kid is from Wichita, Kansas. If Oregon is too far from home, how is Miami a more likely pick? His brother?

Yeah maybe I didn't choose the right words, but what I meant was that it would be more difficult for his parents to see both of them play if the brothers lived that far apart from each other. I also thought that I heard that his family was going to move, but I'm not too sure about that at all.

Rivals said he pulled a Miami hat out of his bag and handed to Arthur Brown telling him, this is for you. And the entire crowd started laughing. What a joke this guy is.

Good luck with Lane Kiffin. Not renewing his LOI might have been the smartest thing Randy has done since he became HC.

well im a USF fan... but im impressed miami sent this guy packing... good for randy...

PS see you guys next season :)

I don't follow the college recruiting process all that closely so maybe I'm off base here, but... It seems like I've heard a lot of people talking about really, really, sketchy stuff going on in the SEC this year. I forget who it was but somebody on the radio was talking about Miami not willing to engage in some of the activities that Tennessee was doing, or something along those lines. And this was a few months ago when I heard this.

I wish I remembered who said it but it was somebody from ESPN or one of the papers, it wasn't like it was a random caller or anything. Now all of a sudden this kid signs with Tennessee when this is the first time I've heard they were even in the mix. Again, I don't follow these things that closely so I'm sure you guys know WAY more about whats going on then I do. But does anyone else thing this whole ordeal is kinda fishy?

screw him...Mike James from what I heard and saw at the open practice is going to be serious

Back
Top Bottom