Bucs are trading with miami!

Status
Not open for further replies.

miami mayham

Hammered
Reaction score
I read it on the sunsentinal.com in the sports section the Tampa is going to trade their 5th and a 2 and a 3 for our 2 pick overall so if this is going to happen we should have 2 good picks for the 2nd round and 2 for the 3rd round. and we still can get Cadillac Williams.

Nublar7

Retired
Finheaven VIP
Reaction score
miami mayham said:
I read it on the sunsentinal.com in the sports section the Tampa is going to trade their 5th and a 2 and a 3 for our 2 pick overall so if this is going to happen we should have 2 good picks for the 2nd round and 2 for the 3rd round. and we still can get Cadillac Williams.
Are you just stating the rumor? You sound like you are stating a fact. Please clarify.

JAcK o D1AmonDs

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
i think its a rumor, it doesnt sound right thats too little for overall #2, cuz they aint fifth overall, are they?, i dont think so, they gotta give us their first rounder to even get a considerment from Saban for trading down plus this is most liekly BS

UCFinfan

Starter
Reaction score
Total BS, I just looked on Sunsentinel.com and saw nothing of it in sports dolphins or dolphins insider

JAREDMANN

Seau's Slut
Reaction score
JAcK o D1AmonDs said:
i think its a rumor, it doesnt sound right thats too little for overall #2, cuz they aint fifth overall, are they?, i dont think so, they gotta give us their first rounder to even get a considerment from Saban for trading down plus this is most liekly BS
Thay are fifth overall and that would be a good trade for us.

phinz_fan

Game****
Reaction score
Sounds like an unfounded rumor. I can't imagine why in the world TB would trade up at such a cost to get a QB when the a) have Brian Griese w/Simms right behind him and b) have a much bigger need at RB and c) have a coach who is not dumb enough to basically throw their whole draft away on one player at a position they seem to be set at.

It would be great if it were true - but I just don't buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom