Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs/fins Scrimmage Updates

And here’s the worst of it. That Tampa teams talent wise at best mid pack on tbe d front.

We haven’t sniffed squat yet of true impose its will on you d line front play.

But we will. Oh we will

To be clear, trading a 2nd round pick for a starting QB that was drafted top 10 is not a horrible move. But two things here. First, if you're planning on drafting a QB high in 2020 then why waste our 2nd round pick this year on a back up QB when you could have drafted O-line?
If you're really planning on giving Rosen a real chance of being your QB of the future then why not go O-line with your first round pick and yes, I loved the Wilkins pick. He was one of my favorite players in the draft but you need to have a plan and right now I'm not sure what that plan is.

Its a bad pick when you did absolutely nothing to help him on the oline. Like I said, it screams window dressing the tank narrative. They even moved down to recoup a second rounder before they took Rosen. They didnt even value him enough to use the initial second rounder. When they traded back anybody could have jumped up there and taken Rosen. They risked it because I dont think they value him that much.

Its just a weird chain of events. That doesnt make much sense if you think Rosen is your guy.

Its a bad pick when you did absolutely nothing to help him on the oline. Like I said, it screams window dressing the tank narrative. They even moved down to recoup a second rounder before they took Rosen. They didnt even value him enough to use the initial second rounder. When they traded back anybody could have jumped up there and taken Rosen. They risked it because I dont think they value him that much.

They hedged their bets. It’s purely self preservation which Grier seems to be very good at.

The safe route

More like a hope and prayer than anything. If they thought he was the guy, there would have been more urgency to build around him.

I think it’s a we aren’t all in. The compensation said as much. All in isn’t late round 2 trade

Their plan of really sucking this year and being loaded for next year was taken too far. They shoulda signed at least one solid guard. Not reed or mills. They don’t count.

According to Barry Jackson ,Ross told the coaches to try to win games this year. Wtf. Why would you have to tell a coaching staff that? Too to bottom this organization is still not competent. Flores needs to prove himself. Hopefully he is part of the solution and not problem. But I am not crowning him yet.

Thing is, neither Fitzpatrick nor Rosen would be taking 9 sacks in a game even behind this bad of an offensive line. It's hard to find a quarterback in the NFL who can take 9 sacks.

Well he’s definitely been given an upgrade on the o line in Tennessee in both phases so we will see. Guys weren’t blowing max protect ask in the preseason opener on him.

I think it’s a we aren’t all in. The compensation said as much. All in isn’t late round 2 trade

Agree there. Barry Jackson even posted an article yesterday saying that he spoke with someone inside the facility about tanking. It sure sounded like they want to tank but not be 0-16 and 1-15 bad haha Just like 3-13 or 4-12 bad. It sounded terrible. Just tank.

Back
Top Bottom