Bucs-Fins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs-Fins

Justasportsfan

FinHeaven Elite
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Anyone think that Fiedler should play against the BUcs first D. Sapp could throw in a cheap shot. let's face it , any other D would be fine but the BUcs are a very physical bunch. Why risk Fiedler?

I very much Sapp would pull something off like that in Pre-season especially that we dont play them this season (unless in Houston) and that Being a fellow Florida team they would take alot of heat from the press and the fans.

:roflmao:

Why risk ANY starter??

This is such a dumb question, I'm thinking it is purely smack.....

If Sapp hurts Jay then I'd hope Ricky would come over and bust his grill ;).

Ricky is all muscle, Sapps a fat ****.

I wouldn't doubt to see Sapp throw in one of his "blocks" as a cheap shot.

I'm not worried about it too much. We typically have success against Tampa's DL.

Jay has proven to have been doing well especially against the Titans. Throw Griese in there.

Originally posted by inFINSible
:roflmao:

Why risk ANY starter??

This is such a dumb question, I'm thinking it is purely smack.....

Everyone else has responded appropriately. If you think that this is smack only because of my being a bills fan , guess again. Do not respond if you do not treat this thread w/ respect.

Please do not turn this into smack or you will be banned to the smack forum..... :D

I guess Sapp is forever tagged. Now before he throws a block he is supposed to start screaming "Here I Come", so people don't start yelling, cheap shot. Maybe we should hold Fiedler out of all games that have physical ball players. Dumb..

Originally posted by fairbanksb
I guess Sapp is forever tagged. Now before he throws a block he is supposed to start screaming "Here I Come", so people don't start yelling, cheap shot. Maybe we should hold Fiedler out of all games that have physical ball players. Dumb..

I see your point... but it would blow to lose our QB in pre-season. The Goal for the given starters in a preseason game is to get out uninjured.

Originally posted by justafan
Anyone think that Fiedler should play against the BUcs first D. Sapp could throw in a cheap shot. let's face it , any other D would be fine but the BUcs are a very physical bunch. Why risk Fiedler?

But this kind of D is exactly what you want Jay playing against, for timing, for pressure, and for chemistry. This is a good D to see if last weeks scrimage is a good indicator of what's to come. He should be okay for a series or two, depending on what happens on the first series. Sapp didn' cheap shot Pennington, so I don't think he'll cheap shot Jay..Plus we've practiced against them for the last 2 years, and play them in PS this year. Our OL should know them pretty well.

This is kind of dumb. By the same right, why would you even let Bledsoe on the field in training camp? Well, training camp is ok, I suspose. I dont think there is a such thing as a winner when your O-line and pass rush play against each other. That's like a blind guy with his arms tied behind his back fighting a guy with no arms, legs, or teeth. It'd be more funny then anything.

Originally posted by Disgustipate
This is kind of dumb. By the same right, why would you even let Bledsoe on the field in training camp? Well, training camp is ok, I suspose. I dont think there is a such thing as a winner when your O-line and pass rush play against each other. That's like a blind guy with his arms tied behind his back fighting a guy with no arms, legs, or teeth. It'd be more funny then anything.

Obviously not everyone thinks it's dumb. It's a legite question that is simply asking would you risk your qb. Yes , I understand there are risks involved in camp., pre-season etc. .

Originally posted by DENVERDOLFAN
I agree with infins, this is a pretty lame thread.

It's not as lame as your response. If you do no think it's of your interest then don't read it nor reply to it. It's that simple.

Back
Top Bottom