Bucs-Fins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bucs-Fins

the bucs are physical, but i've never really thought of them as dirty. all the fake games are cause for some worry, but one can just as easily get injured during a drill or making a cut... you gotta play in games to get up to game speed.

I think fiedler will play the first quarter and that is not much reps... i dont think he will get injured... he is in his best shape of his career

Originally posted by MIADolFan

I see your point... but it would blow to lose our QB in pre-season. The Goal for the given starters in a preseason game is to get out uninjured.

And I concede your point. There is no pupose in getting our QB hurt in a meaningless game. But the thread started off accusing Sapp of being a cheap shot artist. We can't keep a QB out of a game because we are afraid he'll get injured. I say play Jay a quarter, give Griese two and Sage one.

Originally posted by dolfans1988
I think fiedler will play the first quarter and that is not much reps... i dont think he will get injured... he is in his best shape of his career

I hope so. There's not like playing a team that's all healthy and knowing you beat them with their top players intact. (goes both ways, I'm sure you guys agree).

Oh, I'm sure that's what Dave is thinking. Sapp is just to big and mean. We better not play any starters. They might get hurt. What an excellent point. You know, Hugh Douglass is pretty mean too. We better not play any starters next week either.

lol, yeah man.

I think Ricky could have success against them or any defense, for that matter.

Originally posted by inFINSible
:roflmao:

Why risk ANY starter??

This is such a dumb question, I'm thinking it is purely smack.....

im thinking exatly the same thing.....counsidence?....lol

I say give it to Jay for 1-2 series, then give it to Brian until mid/late 3rd quarter, then let Sage have the rest of the game
Screw Lon Sherrif.

Honestly man....this is like saying...hey Bill fans why not take out Takeo Spikes, Ricky may stiff arm him and dislocate his shoulder, knocking him out for the regular season. It is a dumb question, no offense. Constructive Criticism :up:

Originally posted by Predaphin34

im thinking exatly the same thing.....counsidence?....lol

Someone's sniffing funny stuff again..

Originally posted by justafan
Jay has proven to have been doing well especially against the Titans. Throw Griese in there.

I'm always amazed how certain Bill fans sound exactly like some so called Dolphin fans.

Oliver...

This is a football thread right?? lol
If your even thinking about injuries you start playing tight and that is when you get hurt. Players like Zach who play like they are invicible throwing their bodies around, are the ones who seem to never get hurt.
I agree it is something fans think about when they think their team has all the pieces in place and the only thing that can stop them is injuries. However I don't think a professional football team can look at it as any thing but a great way to see how far your "O" has come in TC.
Just my opinion.

Originally posted by FinsGoToGuy
If you're afraid of injury play poker not football.

BumP

I have a straight Flush. What you got Jay?

Back
Top Bottom