Buddwalks October Mock Draft | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks October Mock Draft

Buddwalk

The Jukebox Hero
Reaction score
Im gonna do this once every month until march then once every week. Based on the standings now, thats what the draft order will be. I will only be doing round 1. There will many Early Entrees in this mock. :D

1. Texans - D'Brickashaw Ferguson OT Virginia
2. Vikings - Reggie Bush RB USC
3. Cardinals - Matt Leinart QB USC
4. 49ers - AJ Hawk LB Ohio State
5. Packers - DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis
6. Raiders - Vince Young QB Texas
7. Saints - Chad Greenway LB Iowa
8. Chargers - Eric Winston T Miami*
9. Titans - Mathias Kiwanaku DE Boston College
10. Rams - Jimmy Williams CB Va Tech
11. Browns - Laurence Maroney RB Minnesota
12. Dolphins - Omar Jacobs QB Bowling Green
13. Bears - DT Haloti Ngata Oregon
14. Lions - Marcus Vick QB Va Tech
15. Ravens - Marcus McNeil T Auburn
16. Bills - Jon Scott T Texas
17. Patriots - Ahmad Brooks LB Virginia
18. Chargers - Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State
19. Broncos - Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA*
20. Giants - Joe Thomas T Wisconsin
21. Steelers - Martin Nance WR Miami (OH)
22. Chiefs - Rodrique Wright DT Texas
23. Eagles - DeMeco Ryans LB Alabama
24. Panthers - Derek Hagan WR Arizona State
25. Jaguars - Michael Huff S Texas
26. Cowboys - Andrew Whitworth T LSU
27. Falcons - Jesse Mahelona DT Tennessee
28. Seahawks - Manny Lawson DE NC State
29. Broncos - Kellen Clemens QB Oregon
30. Bengals - Devin Hester CB/KR/PR Miami
31. Buccaneers - Sinorice Moss WR Miami
32. Colts - Bobby Carpenter LB Ohio State

*Jets Trade there first round pick to the Chargers for the rights to QB Philip Rivers
*Washington Traded there first to the broncos last year

Notable Players Staying in

QB Brady Quinn Notre Dame [Realizes his team has a great shot at the national title next year]
QB Sam Keller Arizona St. [If he has another great year he could project himself as the top qb]
QB Drew Stanton Michigan St. [He stays for his senior season to add a year of consistency and it will only help his draft stock]
QB Chris Leak Florida [He has to stay for his senior season and truely break out for him to get his stock talk back]
RB Michael Bush Louisville [If he has the same kinda year as he is now next year...then hes a first round lock]
RB Lendale White USC [With Reggie Bush gone, he'll be the focus of the offense and he could show the world that he isnt reggies crutch]
WR Chad Jackson Florida [Mainly staying to help Chris Leak out, and to build his stock going into next year as the #1 reciever in the country]
DE Mario Williams NC State [Staying an extra year coming out he could be a top 5 draft pick]

if McNeal falls that far, id pry we dont pass on him...

jason allen dislocated his hip, no way hes drafted 1st round

and i dont think all your juniors will come out...

Nappy Roots said:
if McNeal falls that far, id pry we dont pass on him...

and i dont think all your juniors will come out...

Hey this is only my first mock...and alot of juniors will come out this year actually. Jason Allen i wasnt 100% aware about i'll remove him and add someone else ;)

kastofsna120 said:
4 QBs in the first? gross

The qb class this year is much much better. Also you need to learn to count better its 5 qbs in the first :lol: .

Matt Leinart - 28-1 as a starter, Not to mention when he enters maybe 3 national championships and 2 heismans.
Vince Young - I think hes over rated but you cant denie how hes answered almost everybodys questions this year about him.
Omar Jacobs - Great QB, but hasnt played great on national tv still
Marcus Vick - He'll come out if he continues to play the way he is now...no sense in turning down the draft his stock will never be higher.
Kellen Clemens - The guy has been borderline impressive, but with this season alone i think hes the 2nd best senior qb out there.

He'll make it in the end of round one. He's too good of an overall defender to fall out. He's a physical corner or a FS.

Kellen Clemens - The guy has been borderline impressive, but with this season alone i think hes the 2nd best senior qb out there.

You must be stat watching then Budd. He's being hurt by Oregon's new offense in terms of development. He's takes the snap out of the shotgun 80% of the time & has that sidearm fling like Jacobs. If he was taller like Vince or Omar it would be a little less of an issue but Kellen is only 6-2. Jay Cutler is the 2nd best senior QB followed by Whitehurst & McNeal.

Marcus Vick - He'll come out if he continues to play the way he is now...no sense in turning down the draft his stock will never be higher.

He's definitely not rated this high just yet. He still has much to learn & probably won't leave. Couple that with the fact that VT has yet to play anyone for the world to see how good Marcus may be.

Sinorice isn't a 1st rounder. IMO, Demetrius Williams is the top senior WR.

Buddwalk said:
Hey this is only my first mock...and alot of juniors will come out this year actually. Jason Allen i wasnt 100% aware about i'll remove him and add someone else ;)

i wasnt bashing at all. i was just adding my thoughts. good job overall
clear.gif

SMadison29 said:
He'll make it in the end of round one. He's too good of an overall defender to fall out. He's a physical corner or a FS.

you really think so? i definitly think hes the 2nd best CB in this draft. but that injury is pretty serious. i heard rumblings about this being the same injury that ended bo jacksons football career...although they did say that with preist to...

i just think he will go mid 2nd round depending on if he can work out or not...now if he is able to work out and runs well, then he will prolly still got 1...but i just dont think hes going to 100% by then...who knows..not me, just guessing.

SMadison29 said:
You must be stat watching then Budd. He's being hurt by Oregon's new offense in terms of development. He's takes the snap out of the shotgun 80% of the time & has that sidearm fling like Jacobs. If he was taller like Vince or Omar it would be a little less of an issue but Kellen is only 6-2. Jay Cutler is the 2nd best senior QB followed by Whitehurst & McNeal.

definitly agree there. although i would prolly rate Clemens ahead of whitehurst still.

SMadison29 said:
He's definitely not rated this high just yet. He still has much to learn & probably won't leave. Couple that with the fact that VT has yet to play anyone for the world to see how good Marcus may be.

Sinorice isn't a 1st rounder. IMO, Demetrius Williams is the top senior WR.

if he continues to play this well and VT continues their success and plays in the National championship, then i think he will be rated this high and leave....and yea, right now williams is the best senior wideout...one senior wr i do like tho is hank baskett from new mexico, hes big and athletic...he could rise up the boards if he runs a nice looking 40 time.

Nappy Roots said:
definitly agree there. although i would prolly rate Clemens ahead of whitehurst still.

if he continues to play this well and VT continues their success and plays in the National championship, then i think he will be rated this high and leave....and yea, right now williams is the best senior wideout...one senior wr i do like tho is hank baskett from new mexico, hes big and athletic...he could rise up the boards if he runs a nice looking 40 time.

If clemens been hurt by this new oregon offense his numbers certainly are lying

2200 yards 18 Tds 3 int 65% completion ratio

Vick will leave based on the fact his last name is vick and everybody wants a playmaker in the nfl like that. Hes a first round pick based on his name alone. I will agree the best senior wide out is Williams, but just cause i think he is doesnt mean he is and he'll go that high in the draft

Buddwalk said:
If clemens been hurt by this new oregon offense his numbers certainly are lying

2200 yards 18 Tds 3 int 65% completion ratio

Vick will leave based on the fact his last name is vick and everybody wants a playmaker in the nfl like that. Hes a first round pick based on his name alone. I will agree the best senior wide out is Williams, but just cause i think he is doesnt mean he is and he'll go that high in the draft

Clemens #s arent hurt, his progression and transition to the pro game is being hurt by it..

I would love to see Derek Hagan the WR out of ASU with the Phins...the guy is money and has better hands than Chambers. I am an ASU grad so I am kind of a homer for them, but I watch this guy play every week and he is clutch. :)

69244-1.jpeg

Buddwalk said:
The qb class this year is much much better. Also you need to learn to count better its 5 qbs in the first :lol: .

Matt Leinart - 28-1 as a starter, Not to mention when he enters maybe 3 national championships and 2 heismans.
Vince Young - I think hes over rated but you cant denie how hes answered almost everybodys questions this year about him.
Omar Jacobs - Great QB, but hasnt played great on national tv still
leinart is the only one there worthy of a first round pick. the others are completely miserable, although i'd take a glance at clemens in the 2nd round

kastofsna120 said:
leinart is the only one there worthy of a first round pick. the others are completely miserable, although i'd take a glance at clemens in the 2nd round

im sure that the teams GMs will disagree...those 2 will most definitly be drafted in the first, dispite what you think. so you shouldnt bash his mock for speaking the truth on them.

Nappy Roots said:
im sure that the teams GMs will disagree...those 2 will most definitly be drafted in the first, dispite what you think. so you shouldnt bash his mock for speaking the truth on them.
i wasn't bashing his mock

Back
Top Bottom