Buddwalks October Mock Draft | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Buddwalks October Mock Draft

hagan underrated? going into the season he was considered by most the #1 or #2 receiver in the country. he's only helped his case this year

AggieFin21 said:
I was refering to this mock. He has Young at #6 going to the Raiders...which is far too high..

You guys dont get it do you.

OK based on athleticsm and whats hes done he was already a late first to late 2nd round pick. In that range, but every big question mark about this guy has been answered this year. It'll catapult him high into the draft

Buddwalk said:

OK based on athleticsm and whats hes done he was already a late first to late 2nd round pick. In that range, but every big question mark about this guy has been answered this year. It'll catapult him high into the draft
he hasn't proven he can be a quarterback in the NFL whatsoever. he's still running a high school shotgun option offense

kastofsna120 said:
he hasn't proven he can be a quarterback in the NFL whatsoever. he's still running a high school shotgun option offense

Im sorry mr. GM of an NFL Team :tongue:

Either way you look at it teams will look at him...and if he has an impressive combine he'll be right there

Buddwalk said:
Im sorry mr. GM of an NFL Team :tongue:

Either way you look at it teams will look at him...and if he has an impressive combine he'll be right there
i just hope an AFC east team drafts him and puts him @ QB so we can get 2 guaranteed wins a year

Buddwalk said:

Not every question has been answered. He is still not a "quarterback". Right now he's a 10-20 pick, but someone may take the gamble based on his athleticism, although I don't think it'll be the Raiders because they took Andrew Walter last year who's gonna be a star. Once he proves that he can be patient & throw in the pocket with accuracy he'll be a top 10 pick.

SMadison29 said:
Not every question has been answered. He is still not a "quarterback". Right now he's a 10-20 pick, but someone may take the gamble based on his athleticism, although I don't think it'll be the Raiders because they took Andrew Walter last year who's gonna be a star. Once he proves that he can be patient & throw in the pocket with accuracy he'll be a top 10 pick.

Walter aint gonna be a star and neither is charlie frye for the browns. Those two teams have qb issues

Buddwalk said:
Walter aint gonna be a star and neither is charlie frye for the browns. Those two teams have qb issues

why do you say this?

Walter fits perfectly in that offense with randy moss to throw the deep ball. Walter would of been a first round pick if he didnt get injured. and if i remember correctly, Walter was the top ranked QB in the country to start the college season last year.

he reminded me alot of Drew Bledsoe...everything from his deep ball, stature, to his statue like like pocket pressence. If walter gets a good OLine he could be really good.

Nappy Roots said:
why do you say this?

Walter fits perfectly in that offense with randy moss to throw the deep ball. Walter would of been a first round pick if he didnt get injured. and if i remember correctly, Walter was the top ranked QB in the country to start the college season last year.

he reminded me alot of Drew Bledsoe...everything from his deep ball, stature, to his statue like like pocket pressence. If walter gets a good OLine he could be really good.
walter was one of the top ranked QBs....if i remember correctly everyone was high on dan orlovsky, gino guidugli, frye and walter. frye did quite a lot considering the team he had around him. about 100 times more impressive than what jacobs is doing in bowling green for sure. walter is a great prospect and fits in that offense for norv turner

i doubt the browns would draft leinart. they just spent a ton of money on edwards and they're happy with frye, so why spend more money on a player that may just be entering another brees/river situation

A.J. Nicholson (OLB from FSU) will definately be in the Top 20. And if Ernie Sims comes out, he will go before Nicholson.

But, just my opinion, no way does A.J. Hawk go that high. I would give him top 15, but not as high as you. And, if Reggie Bush comes out, he is a lock to be the 1st overall pick, the man can score everytime he touches it, who wouldn't want to get him.

NorthFloridaFin said:
A.J. Nicholson (OLB from FSU) will definately be in the Top 20. And if Ernie Sims comes out, he will go before Nicholson.

But, just my opinion, no way does A.J. Hawk go that high. I would give him top 15, but not as high as you. And, if Reggie Bush comes out, he is a lock to be the 1st overall pick, the man can score everytime he touches it, who wouldn't want to get him.
bush isn't a lock at #1 at all. leinart will go before him easily

NorthFloridaFin said:

Actually no bush is the best rb in the country and maybe best player but hes only a lock to go #1 if the team at #1 does not need a qb. The texans do not need a rb with Domanick Davis there...so bush will slide 1 or 2 slots if the texans stay where there at. AJ Hawk is the best lb coming out since lavar arrington...and he may even be better. With a excellent combine and finishing the season doing the same thing hes doing now i see him being a top 10 lock no question.

dominick davis is good, but the texans would take bush over him. but if they've got the #1 overall pick, they take leinart or trade

i dont agree.I believe miami will have a top 7 pick and get vince young.I cant beleive they dont have devin hester or DQwell jackson, by the way the best lb in the country,not in the first round

Back
Top Bottom